Yellow Cladding around Ibrox

No complaints at all from me on the banners. They add add something. On the OP, it's been said a lot that that's not dirt it's the material itself. You'd have to paint it or so I've heard keen for that to happen if possible.
Blue and red on red bricks looks awful tbh.

It's also something that actually draws attention to how manky that part of the stadium is

Last edited:
Who the fk parked the black car?

SmoothSardonicAlbatross-size_restricted.gif

We did have a slight Spiv problem which left more pressing issues to be dealt with first due to their destruction
The current board have been in control for almost 6 years now.

Simply not being the spivs isn't really a defence anymore

I think they prioritised on-field matters and issues with Ashley. Rightly so as that has helped generate funds for the stadium upkeep and renovations
Concrete paint or permanent cladding will have probably cost less than all of the banners they've bought and taken down because they look crap

This is mental, absolutely mental.

Look at the progress in most areas of the club.

"But the old cladding!" %^*& me, crazy shit.
Why is it crazy?

There has been a lot of progress, you're absolutely right.

That doesn't excuse failure to address parts of the stadium being absolutely filthy after multiple attempts

I’ve said all I’m going to say on these banners on other threads . You’ve got to wonder if we have employed Lawrence Lewellyn Bowen in some capacity at the club and put LSD in his morning coffee. It’s madness , what more can be said . Clean the place properly and it will look good .

Last edited:
I've heard its on the list for ages now. Its been needed done for a decade mate
Without a doubt not saying it isn't. But the sides at broomy and copland got started last year and every time something else gets done in and around Ibrox twitter explodes with why isn't the cladding being finished yet. Patience this board has done alot in and around Ibrox in past couple seasons and onti next couple. These things will get done

I quite like it. I don't often like this sort of thing, but I like what's been done here.

Not too sure how to upload an image but this tweet will do:

Does anyone know if there are plans to clean this? I dont see the point of all these banners when the first thing you notice is that above it? Its been needing done for years sorry about the rant...
It’s probably yellowed after years of exposure to sunlight.

Back