(Yet Another) Song for Gerrard attempt

AzorIbrox

What about scouse band The La’s There She Goes for the gaffer. We need catchy ones to get stadiums bouncing. Th song itself would be great on the tannoy before games

Steve Gerr-aaaard
Steve Gerrard’s his name

Racing through our brains

And I just can’t contaain
As the Rangers win agaaain

prefer the version of the Southgate song going about, been getting sung on our bus since bury

What about scouse band The La’s There She Goes for the gaffer. We need catchy ones to get stadiums bouncing. Th song itself would be great on the tannoy before games

Steve Gerr-aaaard
Steve Gerrard’s his name

Racing through our brains

And I just can’t contaain
As the Rangers win agaaain
that's not too bad that ,,certainly one of the better ones,, and also a massive get it up you to big evertonian lee mavers

Steven,Steven Gerrard
Everyone knows his name,
A fitting tribute to wee Calimero and Rupert the Bear.
For over forties only

OK I will have a go.

Woke up this morning feeling fine
Got Glasgow Rangers on my mind
Gerrards got us playing like the way we should oh yeh something tells we are into something good.

I will get my coat.

OK I will have a go.

Woke up this morning feeling fine
Got Glasgow Rangers on my mind
Gerrards got us playing like the way we should oh yeh something tells we are into something good.

I will get my coat.
That was getting big licks at the NARSA convention in Calgary a few weeks back. Think there might be a couple changes to the lyrics mind you, but that was the gist of it.

They sung that about Listig all last season ffs haha

Very Unimaginative and lazy from us
Sadly it's now the Rangers way. Along with the fact if a bear had suggested it on here, it would have been rag dolled.

We just need to accept it, we are never going to introduce original songs.

Unless a dedicated group was formed

Back