Yfeko & Lowry tonight

I’d love to see Lowry back for one more crack under Clement. A lot has gone on for him and I know attitude was always questioned, but he is a talented lad for sure. Hopefully Phil can rescue something in him.

Roofe came on because he is a striker. Yfeko is a left back. We already brought a left back on.

Lowry is coming back from a long period out and was likely on the bench to come on in an emergency to try and spark us into life. Turns out we didnt need him just yet.

I was hoping to see Lowry, but as others have pointed out he's probably miles off fitness. Wright and Roofe will almost certainly both be needed in some way at Hampden.

I’d love to see Lowry back for one more crack under Clement. A lot has gone on for him and I know attitude was always questioned, but he is a talented lad for sure. Hopefully Phil can rescue something in him.

Only person that can change the attitude is Lowry himself talent only takes you so far.

Commentary was saying Dessers had indicated to the bench so it was likely a precautionary sub.

If we're bringing off two strikers...we're not going to bring on yfeko and a midfielder who has been out injured for months.

You get some minutes in to Roofe and Wright as they could have involvement in the final.

Can't see either making it. Yfecko looks like the type who is good at youth level because of his physicality but as he has to play with older players struggles. In the modern game you have to be a regular at 19 to 22 or it's unlikely they will be deemed good enough

People say give youth a chance, they truth is they would get a chance if they are good enough. For all the people who say this, why do none of the youth we let go, go on to be top players even after moving to other clubs and getting first tea football? That goes for ay other club in Scotland

Why would Yfeko & Lowry not get on tonight vs Dundee?

What is manager learning from bringing on folk like Wright and Roofe?
Well he's not bringing Yfeko and Lowry into positions occupied by Wright and Roofe. Assume he just took advantage of an injury crisis to have them involved in the matchday squad.

Jonly isn’t good enough. Lowry had a 30 minute run out after 5 months out.

Only sub that was a surprise was Fraser over Borna.

Back