Yilmaz

I genuinely don't get it. Fit or not fit? Looked absolutely fine when he came on, so the preference was to start Borna.

Bonkers.

A player who isn't a coward, goes for the ball and doesn't just back off players constantly and drives forward. What a difference.

Had he started, it could have been a different game.

I think we’ve really missed Yilmaz while hes been out for 6 weeks or so. Been one of our best players until he picked up this recent injury. Offers a threat going forward and we’ve missed that from the left.

It's quite funny to think not so long ago there were people on here who thought Birna was better.

Yilmaz is a quality player, I love his attitude and he can get around the pitch something most of our players are lacking.

I think we’ve really missed Yilmaz while hes been out for 6 weeks or so. Been one of our best players until he picked up this recent injury. Offers a threat going forward and we’ve missed that from the left.
And he can also defend except that slip inside the box they’re winger didn’t go past him we actually went forward

Clements obsession with players having to be fully 100% fit to start meant he couldn't.

Back