Young boys supporter in CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torlaybear

Small section of CD 5/6 packed with young boys supporters:confused:
Surely there are Bears out there that could have filled these seat??
Should that be allowed?

Should that be allowed?
Every time!

UEFA demand a percentage of 'premium' seats for the away side, which in Ibrox is deemed the Club Deck. Not all teams take up the allocation, so it's not always noticable.

As is mentioned every time this comes up, UEFA has a rule that opposition teams get a chance at buying the best tickets. Or something like that.

Hmm... a shame for bears out there wanting a ticket in my opinion.
Though I didn't know about these 'premium seats'
School day ha

Happens every Euro game. We have no other available premium seating that can be allocated.
I remember it going as far back as when we had the entire Unirea fans up next to us with their big wolf flag in 2009.

Should maybe be a little better segregated though. It's never really been an issue, but last season with the Rapid Vienna fans it nearly all kicked off.

Remember a game against one the Israeli teams Bieter? played in yellow ;) They had there travelling support in the usual away end but also had what I assumed was fans from Scottish Jewish community who had taken up all the Ibrox Suite hospitality seats right behind us in the Govan/Copland corner.

Should that be allowed?
ffs, it has been this way for years. Uefa rules that you need to give 'prime' seats to away fans.

A lot of fans don't like sitting in the premium seating as they are away from the main bulk of the fans so they miss the best of the atmosphere, the Young Boys fans in the club deck would probably rather be sitting in the usual away section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back