Young Boys tickets in public sale

About 5000 tickets left, so it will be easy to buy a ticket at the stadium or via internet www.ricardo.ch or www.tutti.ch (facevalue) it is holiday time in Switzerland and a lot of people with a 3 package are on holiday and try to sell her ticket for the Rangers game.

1c7bbb4d71672c1c128694cc8d02481b.jpg

I was trying to get hospitality but I couldn’t work out how to do it. Can someone who has done it share the link please

Is it only 3 match packages that are available at at this stage?

My German is nicht gut!

Also would be the home club liable for selling us tickets .
I wouldn't like to test that theory. If rangers fans miss behave uefa would likely still blame us irrespective of who sold the tickets. Not much they do makes sense in the real world :))

I was trying to get hospitality but I couldn’t work out how to do it. Can someone who has done it share the link please
Go on website and then email them from there, Valliant lounge where a few of us are is cheapest and works out about £205 after fees, they email you an invoice and when payment received they will email vouchers!
Takes a few days to sort!

Go on website and then email them from there, Valliant lounge where a few of us are is cheapest and works out about £205 after fees, they email you an invoice and when payment received they will email vouchers!
Takes a few days to sort!

I did email them last week but haven’t heard back

I wouldn't like to test that theory. If rangers fans miss behave uefa would likely still blame us irrespective of who sold the tickets. Not much they do makes sense in the real world :))
My understanding of strict liability is they couldn’t do anything to us cause we haven’t had anything to do with the sale of tickets .

My understanding of strict liability is they couldn’t do anything to us cause we haven’t had anything to do with the sale of tickets .
It would still be our fans though so who knows? Hopefully it's not an issue though.

Latest posts

Back