Your best and worst Rangers memorabilia

Toss up between Tougher than Bullets signed by Harold Davis or a photograph taken with Jock Wallace.

I got the match baw when we played esjberg in Denmark in about 95/96, it was the year Gaza's signed. David Robertson gave me it after the game.

also went to the game a few days before against brondby in a wee place called grena .

Had a few signed tops through the years that I've gave away, what I do miss is a wee Loyalist Songbook I bought once outside the ground.
It had a couple of blank pages at the front and back that I used them for autographs when I was younger.
Not been able to find it for about 25 years but I still live in hope it's tucked away in my folks loft somewhere.

I’ve have the pen set made from the old Main Stand seats and a limited print of the 9 in a row players and managers by Senga Murray.

This would be my best.
Worst is probably a pair of signed training tops by Warburton and Weir.

Cracking item, must admit I really want an old Rangers winners medal. Have a signed 94/95 RFC shirt by the whole first team and a Thomas Buffel match worn shirt,

Worst item Rangers mug from SD, cracking big coffee mug volume wise, but has a subtle SD website address.

My most treasured Rangers item has to be my Davie Cooper autographed photocard, I never met him but my dads workmate knew him and got it for me.

My most pointless I found in my loft while looking through some old boxes, a mint condition Aye Ready packet of Salted Rangers crisps, minus the crisps. Doubt I’ll be retiring on that!

What have you got lying about? Got to be a few weird and wonderful things out there.
Some cracking stuff on here.....
I too have the empty packet of aye ready salted crisps :)) (iirc)it`s with FF No1 issue.
Can`t think of much that`s so bad; among the toppest of the tops in my collection would be Rangers first ever `official` programme from 1 January 1947;the first ever League Cup Final v Aberdeen the same year;and the 1948 Morton Scottish Cup Final........outwith the signed stuff I`ve collected through the years.:)

Best is DJ's shirt from 78 league cup final.

Worst is a team sheet signed by Greig, Advocaat, Baxter and Caldow. Its the worst because I put it somewhere safe and haven't been able to find it for about 5 years !
Inside a thick book to keep it flat. Take it from an expert who’s done the same lol

I have a top that Harold Davis took about with him for a year and got 30 I think it is of Rangers greats autographs I also have a clay tumbler from The Danish Prince that he was given in a champions league

I have a half pint tumbler that has (painted or sprayed on) THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB, SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 1960, with the Cup and autographs of all the team, manager and trainer (not real autographs of course)
The worst, I got a ball signed by all the 9 in a row squad, my kids took it out into the street, played football with it and ruined it. I could have strangled them.

I have this one from 1962, printed with the cup double on it.

Got quite a lot of good stuff.

Share cert signed by William Wilton.

Rangers red poppy top signed by many legends.

A signed top from the last three Gers title winners.

Signed framed top from 93 team.

A couple of signed shirts signed by guys from 50s up to present day.

Signed Barcelona 72 shirt.

Signed framed white top by most of team that won in Florence.

Tickets from every Gers away match in Europe the Manchester seaaon.

Signed blue poppy shirt signed by a selection of the Gers legends and Milan legends including Baresi, Papin, Masaro, De Boer and Laudrup.

Corporate gift from Ian Ferguson testimonial

Too much to be honest. Going to part with a few items.

Worst. Photos with Sebo and Capucho

Last edited:
10814929426.jpg

Ive got this kicking about...its actually pretty entertaining...Amo referring to himself in the third person throughout.

9 in a row shirt signed by all players and personal photo with Davie Cooper. Worst has to be a congratulations card with the wrong name on it :)

Signed John Greig autobiography from the 60s.

Worst my first rangers game signed programme against Aberdeen by Davie Dodds.

Also have crown we wore at Fiorentina, then Manchester for King Cuellar. Mates were all pictured in ground before game in Italy. I missed the picture and it was front page of every newspaper :rolleyes:

Got a Gazza match shirt. Away adidas one with the red and blue stripes vertically down the right side with the big shield badge with the crest in it. Love it.
Ps way toooooo small for me now lol

I recently bought a half-black, half-red Adidas cap from the 90s. Must be from 92-94 because the Rangers crest has the 'Rangers Football Club' banner around it like the shirts of that era had, with 'Ready' beneath it. It got lost in the post on the way here from Poland, but eventually arrived just before Christmas. It's absolutely mint so f*ck knows where it's been for the last 25 years.

I've got a copy of "No half measures" to me and signed by the author.
My now retired threadbare 1960s scarf.

Worst is a Russian doll set of the 9iar team, well 5 of them, my son picked up in Prague. If it wasn't for the name on the back, you wouldn't have a clue who they are.

I had, and might still have somewhere, a piece of the white ribbon from the opening of the broomloan road stand. When the red, white and blue ribbons were cut the white one drifted across where I was sitting so I bit a 30cm piece of as a souvenir.

got a ecwc top fully signed also got billy kings top from the petrofact final and three other match worn tops from last two seasons which are davis halliday and big laff

Its probably nothing special, but I managed to source a programme from my first ever game on ebay. (friendly against WBA 84ish)

My dad brought back part of the Nou Camp pitch in his case from CWC final which was then incorporated and embedded into the garden. Does that count?

Mines are probably a ‘Ibrox at Night’ framed print that was given to sponsors around 20 years ago and a signed and framed print of Laudrup scoring the winner at Tannadice the night we clinched NIAR.
The funny thing is, I had been trying to get one of the Ibrox at Night prints for ages with no success. One day my sister in law strolled in and declared that she had bought me something at a car boot sale, she was up visiting from down South, saw one of the prints for sale for a tenner and thought I might like it.

My old man bought me a red white n blue Davy Crockett hat out the old Rangers shop on Copland Road it was cracking and wish i could find it .

2 signed jerseys (home and away 2005 season) - I also have commemorative medal from 2003 celebrating 50 league titles which you got with 2003/04 kit on pre-order

My favourite piece would be the medal that came out after our 50th title, I think you got it if you bought the new kit.

Worst would probably be one of those South Park scarves that were sold outside the ground years ago!

Back