Your best value-for-money Rangers signing

The current side could be the best value overall for a team that we’ve seen, certainly in my lifetime.

Tavernier, Kamara, McGregor, Jack, Davis, Arfield, Morelos and Aribo all brought in for little or no money.

Even the bigger signings, money wise, like Goldson, Kent, Barisic, Helander, Hagi and Roofe have been excellent value for money.
A sensible review.;)

Morelos cost £1m and will likely break our current transfer record so he must be in with a shout.

Tav cost £250k and has went on to become a top, top player for us. His stats are unbelievable and I'm sure I seen an image the other day that's he's the highest scoring right back in the world for the last few years combined...

I remember Being with the BB football team and getting in the car after Saturday morning football to hear we had paid 250K for Ray Wilkins from PSG . On going to the club for the usual pre match bevvy it was the centre of much discussion and i will say there was not many who could see why we had just paid that money for him . I'm happy and proud to say he proved us all wrong and i actually feel privileged now that he is no longer with us to say I seen him play .

Stuart Munro great signing great player
Sonny Aluko payed his own fee to play for The Famous

Specifically Im trying to think of an equivalent or close to the Kamara for £50k transfer (that might be the deal of the decade).

Excluding the likes of De Boer, Gazza, Laudrup etc as they were all ready made Superstars and wouldve been great however much we paid.

More along the lines of any player we bought who was either un/lesser known for a fee that ended up looking like bargain city.

How about your best value midfield 5?

Jack (£0), Davis (£0), Arfield (£0), Kamara (£50k) and Aribo (~£300k).

Back