Your daily dose of Kerryfail Street is this way.

Blue Steel

I seen the coaches on M74 , with the police motorbikes and new it was the team , tooted the horn on the way past and gave a clenched fist to them , with a big c,mon lads . Inspirational stuff from me , couldn’t see from blacked out windows , but I know at that moment they made a pact and said , let’s win it for that fat idiot .

Grigo Yossarian

I seen the coaches on M74 , with the police motorbikes and new it was the team , tooted the horn on the way past and gave a clenched fist to them , with a big c,mon lads . Inspirational stuff from me , couldn’t see from blacked out windows , but I know at that moment they made a pact and said , let’s win it for that fat idiot .

You’ve just won my MOTM nomination BS !!!!

Maryhillblue

My great pleasure to all the bluenoses who all liked my posts, I was drunk, but can't remember them had a life saving operation last year, me and my wee bluenose cat, thank you all, not had a drink for 16 months, enjoyed it yesterday, and got it right up my pape neighbor, got it right up him, no talking but plenty of staring from me,his nephew was the tit who slapped the AC Milan goalie years ago, slapped the wee prick as well, not Colin McKenzie, but don't mess with maryhillblue, hauf deed but Taigs are shite bags, don't forget it lads.HMS loyal

wullieonthewing7

My great pleasure to all the bluenoses who all liked my posts, I was drunk, but can't remember them had a life saving operation last year, me and my wee bluenose cat, thank you all, not had a drink for 16 months, enjoyed it yesterday, and got it right up my pape neighbor, got it right up him, no talking but plenty of staring from me,his nephew was the tit who slapped the AC Milan goalie years ago, slapped the wee prick as well, not Colin McKenzie, but don't mess with maryhillblue, hauf deed but Taigs are shite bags, don't forget it lads.HMS loyal
Can’t help but think of a mix between the Joshua Caddison (sp) song, ‘Jessie the cat and me’ and the scene from Taxi Driver ‘you lookin at me punk...’ Glad you had a brill day pal, but it did give me a laugh and look after yourself, just keep staring

cloodie

:))

Paulski54

That’s brilliant. Your the lucky mascot now :)) :)) :))

change consent