Your match score predictions - Celtic v Rangers

mdingwall

Administrator
8fbiTQS.jpg

In what world is an Old Firm a ‘bounce game’ ?? .. sick fed up of this apathy towards tomorrow’s game. I want to smash them every time we play them. End of. Get the Battle Fever on and let’s stop this weak-minded approach.
If Rangers were playing Celtic at snakes and ladders I would have the battle fever on for it, you're spot on there's no such thing as a bounce game with them. Get stuck in and expose just how bad they actually are, 3 nil Rangers

Gordon Parks more or less saying Celtc are far better than the league placings tell you....No tey aren't, the league does not lie.

Won't even jinx the match with a score prediction but i think we will win and win handsomely.

I'm more interested in the Cove Rangers match. I hope our players come through tomorrow's match unscathed and without bookings/sending offs.

3-1 the Kings of Scotland.
We've put the tramps in their place. Let's keep them there

We are better than them for sure however they should have fire in their belly and think we will have a few tired legs and troubled heads if honest, will take a draw and Buff to break that duck

Just can't see anything other than a Rangers win . They don't have anything about them these days and we're gonna come out swinging.

0-3 Rangers

Rangers to use the disappointment of defeat on Thursday and the anger of the aftermath to win 2-0 Alfie to get both.

This is no meaningless or bounce game, for one it's them which should be enough motivation, two we have an unbeaten record to preserve, three I want and I'm sure we all want 4 wins against them in the league this season, four we are due them a smashing and not one where we dominate the game but only win by a goal or two.

Despite what's happened this week I'm right up for this one.

I think that Thursday night will galvanise the squad and show the unity that’s been evident all season.

3-0 Rangers, Morelos x2 & Kent

17/10 for Rangers to win with Ladbrokes.

That’s got to be the longest price we have been all season and we are playing a team of losers.

Get on.

Latest posts

Back