Your team for hibs

DarrenDRM

Now that the internationals are over its back to league business,another massive game.whats your line up?

I am going for,

Butland

Tav
Goldson
Souttar
Barisic

Lundstram
Lawrence

Sterling
Cantwell
Silva

Roofe

Not sure the state of the squad but if sterling is fit then he plays along with cantwell.dessers and diomande done some amount of travelling i think so would give them rest for this one!

Will depend upon fitness levels but I'd go;

Butland
Tav Goldson Souttar Barisic
Diomande Lundstram
Sterling Lawrence Silva
Dessers​

With Cantwell, Roofe, McCausland and in an ideal world Sima getting as many minutes as possible from the bench.

Dessers has played a fair bit over the last two matches for Nigeria.

Won’t arrive back likely til tomorrow. Could be on bench anyway.

Try get 25 mins out Sima

Dessers has played a fair bit over the last two matches for Nigeria.

Won’t arrive back likely til tomorrow. Could be on bench anyway.

Try get 25 mins out Sima
This game is must-win for the obvs, not the time to give someone a run out whos not played for ages.

Dessers is fit as a fiddle and scoring goals, ditto Silva - both must start. Thats where ours goals will come from.

Butland

Tav
Goldson
Souttar
Barisic (assuming Ridvan is out)

Lundstram
Diomande

Sterling
Cantwell
Silva

Dessers

Is Ridvan 100% out then ?

All I’ve seen is “rumours” he was “targeting” being fit for the old firm game

Subject to fitness:

Butland
Tav / Goldson / Balogun / Yilmaz (Barisic)
Lundstram / Diomande
Lawrence / Cantwell / Matondo
Silva

I can't see Roofe ever starting a game for us again, but you never know.

I know he doesn't like playing it, but we may see Cantwell wide right for a couple of games with the options being as they are right now.

Butland
Lundstram Diomande
Sterling Lawrence* ???
Silva

Left wing who is fit out of Matondo, Wright, McCausland or any other option we have?

Dessers was poor for 4 games in a row for us. I know he scored for his country. But it was "only" a pen and he has had a hell of a lot of travel to compound any residual fatigue. I'd be surprised if he suddenly found form for this one given the extenuating circumstances.

Almost impossible to even have a stab, without knowing the fitness levels of the squad, but, in the spirit of the thread.....

Butland

Tavernier
Goldson
Souttar
Barisic

Lundstram
Diomande

Sterling
Cantwell
Lawrence

Dessers

Now that the internationals are over its back to league business,another massive game.whats your line up?

I am going for,

Butland

Tav
Goldson
Souttar
Barisic

Lundstram
Lawrence

Sterling
Cantwell
Silva

Roofe

Not sure the state of the squad but if sterling is fit then he plays along with cantwell.dessers and diomande done some amount of travelling i think so would give them rest for this one!
I think Dessers will start ahead of Roofe

I am going for,

Butland

Tav
Goldson
Souttar
Barisic

Lundstram
Lawrence

Sterling
Cantwell
Silva

Roofe

Butland

Tav
Goldson
Souttar
Barisic

Lundstram
Diomande
Cantwell

Sterling
Dessers
Silva

Subs: McCrorie, Balogun, Lawrence, Matondo, Roofe, Davies, McKinnon

Butland

Diomande Lundstram

Cantwell Lawrence Silva

Roofe (Dessers will be fcked)

Perfect if we can get 15mins from Sterling and Sima, then prep for next week

I am going for,

Butland

Tav
Goldson
Souttar
Barisic

Lundstram
Lawrence

Sterling
Cantwell
Silva

Roofe

This one for me too. Maybe Dio to get 30 minutes or even start if he is feeling up to it after international duty

Theres no chance we are letting roofe start games

Butland
Tav goldson souttar borna
Dio lunny
Sterling cantwell silva
Dessers

Great to get confirmation that Dio wasn't away on international duty. Hopefully rested, refreshed and raring to go again.

Back