Your XI to play the Perth saints

McCrorie unlucky to be dropped, could just as easily be Cardoso. Would like to see Nemane given a chance ahead of Windass, can't see it though. Can't see the starting 11 being much different than yours

Fod
Tav Mccrorie Alves John
Holt Dorrans
Candeias Pena Windass
Morelos

This is what I would go With, but it's likely cardoso will keep his place. Miller likely back on the bench.

Think you’ve pretty much nailed the team op,my only doubt would be Pena after his performance against Hamilton,wouldn’t be surprised if Miller played instead of him.

Wes.
Tav, Cardoso, Alves, McCrorie, John.
Candeais, Holt, Dorrans, Windass.
Morelos.
5-4-1 when defending. 3-4-3 when attacking.

Fods
Cardoso Alves McCrorie
Tavernier John
Dorrans
Candeias Nemane
Pena
Morelos
Three holding at the back , with Tav and John playing the slot(s)
Candeias and Nemane playing a wider 8 & 10. Pena box to box
I know this wont be the case. Since you asked what I'd go for this would be my line up.

Not sure that you can call the OP our strongest team, as the question marks still very much out over Pena IMO. Would like to give dorrans a shot in there when Jack is back, bring in holt or Barjonas into the midfield, Dorrans and Jack too similar sitting back there, but yes I do also think that will be the team

I think the OP has the team pretty much spot on but personally I would go with -
Foderingham
Tavernier Alves McCrorie John
Dorrans Holt Barjonas
Candeias Beerman
Morelos​

__________Foderingham
Tavernier_Alves_Carodoso_John
Candeias_Dorrans_Barjonas_Windass
_______Morelos_Pena

Beerman has no chance of playing as for Windass swap him for Nemane and give Herrera a chance.

I think the OP has the team pretty much spot on but personally I would go with -
Foderingham
Tavernier Alves McCrorie John
Dorrans Holt Barjonas
Candeias Beerman
Morelos​

Beerman isn't having the best of seasons in the development squad mate.

Foderingham
Tavernier Cardoso Alves John
Holt Dorrans
Candeias Miller Windass (or Pena)
Morelos

Think Windass will start, however, I would like to see him dropped. Doing nothing.

Beerman isn't having the best of seasons in the development squad mate.

If he is playing poorly then we can stick Nemane in there bud, just looking for someone who is a natural wide player rather than shoehorning Windass or Miller in there. I'm not really up to speed with the lads in the development squad form wise, is there anyone else in there who could step up and have a positive impact wide left as its surely worth giving them a chance, can hardly play any worse that the pair mentioned previously.

Dangerous OP to reply to in case Michael O'Halloran, Nick Dasovic or worse...Paul Kane are reading here and therefore you will be branded as the 'leak' by ITK posters.

I think that's how it works!? :D

If he is playing poorly then we can stick Nemane in there bud, just looking for someone who is a natural wide player rather than shoehorning Windass or Miller in there. I'm not really up to speed with the lads in the development squad form wise, is there anyone else in there who could step up and have a positive impact wide left as its surely worth giving them a chance, can hardly play any worse that the pair mentioned previously.

The 3 impressing the most from the dev squad have been Barjonas, McCrorie and Hardie and all 3 have been rewarded by now being in or around the 1st team squad.

Back