Zander Clark

buster60

What’s happened to this guy? Still seems to be without a club after leaving St Johnstone at the end of the season.
Know he was linked to a few clubs earlier on including Dundee United. They sure could have used him past few weeks but obviously didn’t come up with the cash.
Just curious as to what’s going on with him. Decent keeper. Surely someone like him can’t afford to be out of the game for long before he’s completely forgotten.

Thought some of the other plodders would take him.

Dundee Utd, Livi etc.

Suspect he thought he’d get a decent move, now it’s backfired.

His brother posts on here.

He had a deal, I think it was with Dundee United but at the last minute Stoke came in with a better deal and he knocked back utd to go to Stoke, but that deal fell through so that's why he has no club
I would imagine he will get a club but he's not in a great position to ask for the money he probably wants

He was holding out for a move down South so Dundee Utd went for another player. The move didn’t happen and he’s now stuck without a club.

Was meant to be going to United but was then talk of a championship club coming in for him but both seemed to fall through

Edit: couple of posters above explain it much better than me

He had a deal, I think it was with Dundee United but at the last minute Stoke came in with a better deal and he knocked back utd to go to Stoke, but that deal fell through so that's why he has no club
I would imagine he will get a club but he's not in a great position to ask for the money he probably wants
This is accurate

Going to be honest and here and admit I thought that surely there can't be two guys actually called Zander and initially thought he was the shitey Aberdeen guy...

I wonder if any other posters who were right in with the comments thought the same :))

Looks like his agent promising him the world after a few good performances only to see it falling through.

Going to be honest and here and admit I thought that surely there can't be two guys actually called Zander and initially thought he was the shitey Aberdeen guy...

I wonder if any other posters who were right in with the comments thought the same :))
Birthday cake Zander Diamond?

He is, some people are just demented and see everything through weird blue lenses. Gordon Duncan is as balanced as they come IMO.
He’s actually a very good host, plays devils advocate on all sides which is good for the role. Although some FF posters hear differently to others.

Reckon if he's not got a club by the end of the window Hearts will sign him as a backup and solid future replacement for Gordon (if they can afford him after the outfield signings Neilson wants).

Pish he may be in the grand scheme of football but his numbers were always on par with the much lauded Siegrest who signed for the mhanks.

He looks like a craft beer reviewer. He had a couple of steady games but really wasn't all that good. That said, I am sure he is better than some of the other keepers in the Premiership.

He is, some people are just demented and see everything through weird blue lenses. Gordon Duncan is as balanced as they come IMO.

The notion on here that Duncan is a Celtic fan is one of the more hilarious FF takes.

He was one of the best at winding them up during the 55 season, then as soon as they get a wee bit of success hes a 'Rangers hater' :))

Regardless of him being a Rangers fan, he's not very good.

Will get another club up here at some point, however.

Lots of comments about him not being good enough for us, without actually seeing anyone in this thread suggest he would be?

Middle of road SPFL level keeper, assumed he'd have picked up a club by now.

Back