Ziggy Marley.. We Are The People......

modboy

It maybe a connection, (i.e he maybe a Rangers fan , I don't know) but Ziggy Marley is on the We Are The People tour and has a tune called We Are The People. We found this out much to my friends amusement, who is a Septic season ticket holder when we where in Nova Sad for the Exit festival where he headlined. The joy on his face when we chanted the chorus which repeats WATP many times. Maybe a tune for before the game and half time.?.... :):p:D

His mum was a good bear from Ruchazie and she insisted he was called Ziggy. (Bob put his foot down and refused to give him the middle name Hi-end)

According to Dixie Deans,his father Bob was a massive poops fan and could rhyme of the Lisbon Lesbians team in his sleep.
If you ask me another one to add to the likes of Di Canio,Wanyama and the likes bullsh*t stories.

Used to sit behind me in the Govan Rear. Nearly killed me when Edu scored against the filth, he absolutely despised them. Christian Nerlinger was his favourite player.

Had to move seats in the end, his big hat was getting in people's way.

Used to sit behind me in the Govan Rear. Nearly killed me when Edu scored against the filth, he absolutely despised them. Christian Nerlinger was his favourite player.

Had to move seats in the end, his big hat was getting in people's way.
Fired to the back row

Back