Zoran Nizic

Cant see us being in for another CB.

Agree, seems unlikely as Gerrard appears comfortable with the 4 he has. I guess it depends on value and potential though, he’s always said if we can improve what we have he’d go for it.

I watched a documentary about Southampton and their scouting a couple of years back. Of course, this is the system Ross Wilson came from.

They scouted constantly for every position in that a player could move on at any time. They would then have a constantly changing database of 5 players for each position. They also scouted managers the same way.

The way I see it, this is what we’re doing in Croatia.

Last edited:
It's just doing homework in advance in case players get moved on or need replaced due to injury or what not doesn't mean we are going to big for him this window probably one of hundreds of players we will monitor in his position

30 years old, seems unlikely to me

That’s actually interesting and might make it more likely. He’s experienced and (presumably) cheaper. Is it possible Gerrard is just wanting a bit more cover if Hellander is still several weeks away from fitness. If he’s cheap or available on loan, this might make sense.

Look of a serial killer who would finish your family off without a second thought.

Then later apologise for not killing the cat.

I need to get a croatia top bought. Shitey collar but defo a contender:

images

I’m prepared to be surprised but don’t really see the need for another senior CB but would be pleased to see Maric join up, initially as cover for injury or suspension to our strikers and to bed in for next season (when we may well need to replace a top player who may transfer out).

Finally it appears as though we're now in the mix when it comes to scouting players. Every big club has this model, looking to scout and have players ready just in case and also looking further ahead.

:) :)
I liked big Nizzy,an honest big pro but he really was not very good.
Always be remembered for his goal against Bruges.
I am sure he scored his first goal for us against hearts in the league then we played them at Hampden in the mid week after in the cup and he scored again.
Lives out in lanzarote now

Could we possibly be thinking of moving Edmundson into the Davis role against lesser teams. Surely the big chap is due a start on Friday.

Back