Zungu Contract ?

Teddy Casablanca

Unfortunately any time I`ve watched him play he has done nothing to convince me that he merits a permanent deal. But the covid breach has finished his Rangers time completely.

HamiltonBear

Good riddance if so he’s rotten and that’s before his covid f*ck up, he can only dream of signing for us now.
I Don't know if he is rotten, or not. Not seen enough. I do know he has probably blown the biggest opportunity of his career to go have a swally with kids he is too old to be hanging around with. Walloper.

temperance

I’m pretty sure we will be obliged to keep him until the contract expires, before booting his arse back to France

donka

Might be a case of a disciplinary issue meaning we can cancel the loan agreement and save the wages.

sandy102uk

I have some sympathy for him. A young guy in a foreign country under covid restrictions. Sadly he let down the club, his teammates and the fans and will be off at the end of his loan spell. I don't think he was as bad as some say but was no more than a run of the mill midfielder. I am no more angry with him than I am with the others .

Taiwan Loyal

I wanted him to do well, purely for all the South African nutjobs that were posting online on the Rangers Twitter and stuff, but he's just not good enough. Good riddance I say.

peasandgravy7

Maybe not formally terminated but I can imagine him being told he isn’t playing again and won’t be bought in the summer.

Gordonek

I would expect there to be a clause for terminating the contract in the case of gross misconduct by the player.

jimbear

He will receive a hefty suspension from the SFA, so there is no real point in him hanging around the dressing room. The others are a different matter imo.

gi joe

Like others I can't seeing him having any future at Ibrox but he may be kept in the 1st team squad for Europe especially with Jack being injured.