Zungu

EEbear

Sorry if this has already been asked when is his quarantine finished?

Can’t wait to see him play

Sorry if this has already been asked when is his quarantine finished?

Can’t wait to see him play
More info in this thread.

Its just good to know we have another good player still to come into the sqaud and hopefully improve us. Im hoping and praying that Roofe can now stay fit and kick on from here as his confidence will surely be sky high after that absolute wonder goal on Thursday night. I believe Kemar will be an absolute star for Rangers I really do. So excited to see where this journey takes us with this group of players under this management team.

He will be miles off the pace fitness wise. Realistically It will be weeks rather than days before we see him involved I'd imagine. We are now in the fortunate position that there's no rush anyway to get him up to speed. The team are performing well, particularly the midfield. His time will come no doubt about that but for Zungu to make his mark the smart money says we are going to have to be patient.

Looking forward to seeing what Zungu is like for us

The YouTube videos are one thing. I want to see him in a Rangers jersey

Hopefully he settles quickly and we see another very good midfield option for the Gaffer to choose from

I've no issue that he'll feature. On the face of it, it may seem we're a little top heavy in midfield, however we've seen Davis's game time needs managed, ditto Ryan Jack admittedly for different reasons. Throw in Arfield who in an ideal situation can be spelled on occasion, and frankly as long as the lad is a player, then we're in a positive position.

Played 15/20 mins in a game then 70 in the next at the end of September I think

Cheers, so probably a few weeks away then fitness wise from starting. Hopefully in the squad and see a 20 min cameo next week then.

Most likely after next International break for him challenging for a start.

I think this guy will surprise us. Its going to be a while i think until you see him in big games as he's up against a well drilled midfield who are reliable.

Looking forward to seeing what Zungu is like for us

The YouTube videos are one thing. I want to see him in a Rangers jersey

Hopefully he settles quickly and we see another very good midfield option for the Gaffer to choose from

If he can pass players into channels as quickly as it appears he can it'll be a great weapon

I've no issue that he'll feature. On the face of it, it may seem we're a little top heavy in midfield, however we've seen Davis's game time needs managed, ditto Ryan Jack admittedly for different reasons. Throw in Arfield who in an ideal situation can be spelled on occasion, and frankly as long as the lad is a player, then we're in a positive position.

What do you mean Arfield can be spelled on occasion?

Great to have another option. He's got a hard task to get into the starting 11.

Had forgot all about him tbh

To be completely honest, I’m not expecting big things from him so will be pleasantly surprised if he forces his way into our 11

I think he is Davis long term replacement.

From what Ive seen of him, he is able to control games from deep. Really stamp his authority on games the way Davis does.
Kamara and Jack, as good as they are, are different players with different qualities. I just think it’s noticeable when Davis is missing, we miss real control in there. I thinm the signing of the big man is to fill the gap that will appear when Davis hangs up the boots.

He will be miles off the pace fitness wise. Realistically It will be weeks rather than days before we see him involved I'd imagine. We are now in the fortunate position that there's no rush anyway to get him up to speed. The team are performing well, particularly the midfield. His time will come no doubt about that but for Zungu to make his mark the smart money says we are going to have to be patient.
He will be a valuable addition from December imho, match fitness and familiarisation with the pace of game up here.

What a brilliant time to be coming into this team. No pressure to have to come in and perform immediately, just get up to speed and learn your role within the system.

I think it’s a very good thing that he can get up to speed in training and gradually introduced. Being able to rotate Davis, Kamara, Jack and Zungu will help us keep things fresh for sure. It will be interesting to see what our best team is by the end of the year.

Back