Issue between Barisic and fan after Kilmarnock game.

Hopefully the "suppoerter" doesn't return to Ibrox.

We laugh about Celtic and their sharks but we are potentially 4 wins from a treble and our fanbase have imploded and turned on most of the players. It's shameful.

And this supporter has now probably wasted that area for kids as less players will likely want to walk thru there now.

Too many supporters born into the social media era where they cannot suss out real life from their social media persona. Absolute rockets.

Watched Sima coming in to Ibrox pre match and he happily stopped for everyone. I know it is part of their job but the hassle of getting 50 yards from the car park to the main stand must be a nightmare.

Last edited:
Some of our own are morons. Borna has been a decent signing for what we paid and how long he’s been here. His best days are behind him but abusing him is scum behaviour. These clowns don’t know what it means to be a Ranger.

There’s a couple of guys that sit behind me and every game the hounding of our players is constant from them, especially of Borna no matter what he does. Tho to be honest they do it to most players and it’s got to the stage I don’t think they even know what they are watching, I think they just turn up to shout at our players.

Borna was signing my sons top at the time and have the video although not entirely clear what the fan said. If that’s the grief he gets from his own I can’t imagine what it’s like from that other lot!

Guy wasn’t even moved on. Always the same at the end loads of grown men some steaming pushing and shoving kids out the way. Some fans are a total disgrace.

Borna was signing my sons top at the time and have the video although not entirely clear what the fan said. If that’s the grief he gets from his own I can’t imagine what it’s like from that other lot!

Guy wasn’t even moved on. Always the same at the end loads of grown men some steaming pushing and shoving kids out the way. Some fans are a total disgrace.
They will ruin it for folks kids like yours, the players will just stop doing it. Headphones on and off to their car/team coach

Will get to the point the player will be told to all just walk by & not sign anything if they are getting abuse.

They will ruin it for folks kids like yours, the players will just stop doing it. Headphones on and off to their car/team coach
100% and tbh I dread hanging back as there is always some kind of agg but it’s for my son to get his top signed by the players. He’s grateful for any who do- at 10 years old. Shame the same can’t be said for a self entitled grown man shouting because he’s been missed out.

Usual some arsehole spoiling things for everyone else.

Understandably, everyone there with their kids won't want to cause a situation. If it was all adults the prick would have been told to shut it and %^*& off.

Hope the supporter gets named and shamed. Some absolute cunts in our support that seem to think they can abuse players left right and centre and expect players to just take.

Look at the reaction to Silva celebration , far too many want to give it out but can't take it when it's giving back

Club should find the arsehole and if he’s there at the next game, take his ST off him for next season

Players don’t need to give their time to sign things. That they do is fair play to them.

For a grown man to have a go at players is a riddy.

Fair play to Borna for calling the tit out

We have a fair number of utter idiots in our support sadly

I stay a few times a season to get things signed. You get those coming out hospitality and a few bevvied up idiots coming from the fan zone.

The players will just stop signing stuff altogether because of these fuckwits.

Pathetic from the so called fan. Security should be about and I mean security not somebody who would fall over in a gust of wind.

Back