Issue between Barisic and fan after Kilmarnock game.

The players are going to stop this as this isn’t the first time they’ve had abuse or been contacted on social media for “skipping” some entitled fans after the game

These guys have lives and families too.

I’ll bet there’s some sort of exclusion zone coming at Ibrox like other grounds as pricks like this have ruined it.

Pathetic from the so called fan. Security should be about and I mean security not somebody who would fall over in a gust of wind.
Heard a security tell the guy to wind his neck in and go get another lad but nothing was done. Stood there until the end no doubt getting stuff signed by other players

The issue with this, aside from the fact we have some fanny's in our support who give the majority a bad name, is that it's likely to lead to guys like Silva, Borna and whoever else going into our biggest games of the season with a why even try mentality.

It shouldn't, and they should be professional, but for players who won't be here next season anyway it's a concern.

They will ruin it for folks kids like yours, the players will just stop doing it. Headphones on and off to their car/team coach
In essence yes tbh

I'm generally off the opinion that they should be bussed back to the training ground to avoid this and pick up cars there

Bisgrove( he would charge for it) will love this comment though for signing stuff etc they should prob set time for it and make it kids only with one adult.

To many entitled roasters in all walks of life now that will prob start throwing stuff for not getting their own way

The issue with this, aside from the fact we have some fanny's in our support who give the majority a bad name, is that it's likely to lead to guys like Silva, Borna and whoever else going into our biggest games of the season with a why even try mentality.

It shouldn't, and they should be professional, but for players who won't be here next season anyway it's a concern.

There used to be a thing where we used to say Once a Ranger, Always a Ranger.

But I genuinely think nowadays a lot of players probably leave the club thinking our fans are complete idiots tbh.

There's being a demanding crowd and then there's actually hindering your own team.

Did they not stop signing stuff for a while as far too many twats where getting multiple items signed for punting?

I will never understand why grown men (and not just this muppet) go to "support" the team and do stuff like this. It's the same in the stands, we all know the clowns I'm talking about, that do nothing but shout "you're shite" "Just fuk off" etc. We should be together as one and being united and not acting like drunken diks.

It shouldn't be hard for security to identify this so called fan and revoke his season ticket if he has one.

You mean another injury .
Very convenient.
Over stayed his stay by at least 2 years

If you think professional footballers are faking injuries because they’re scared to play in a game of football you’re fkng clueless.

Just constant angry bollocks posted on here these days. Goldson out for the season “aye very convenient”. Diomande out injured “it’s only a thumb, shitebag”

Last edited:
The behaviour in that area of some self entitled adults is beyond embarrassing.

I had to physically pull a 40+ year old man as he leant over the top of my 6 year old son to try and have multiple things signed. It was as embarrassing as it was inappropriate

Abusing players like that is never acceptable imo. Another case of a minority spoiling things for the majority of decent fans, mostly kids in this case.

I stay a few times a season to get things signed. You get those coming out hospitality and a few bevvied up idiots coming from the fan zone.

The players will just stop signing stuff altogether because of these fuckwits.
So you are more deserving than someone that's been in hospitality?

Surely if they are being polite and respectful then they have as much a right to ask as you.

Not a barisic fan and ill be glad when this chapter is over but I'd back him 100 percpercent here, even if he thumped the clown giving him abuse. Here's where people will disagree. In the stadium, folk are anxious, it's football and still a working man's game at heart, abuse will happen, if that's right or wrong is up for debate. Things will be shouted and a particularly shite display and result will see tempers fray.

It ends the second they are off the pitch. walk to the car, training ground, at the shops, they get the respect they deserve as players for our club whether you like them or not. What kind of fud thinks hurling abuse at that stage is ok?

Hopefully the "suppoerter" doesn't return to Ibrox.

We laugh about Celtic and their sharks but we are potentially 4 wins from a treble and our fanbase have imploded and turned on most of the players. It's shameful.

And this supporter has now probably wasted that area for kids as less players will likely want to walk thru there now.
Well said mate some of our supporters are nothing short of an embarrassment..

You mean another injury .
Very convenient.
Over stayed his stay by at least 2 years
Great input.
I’d love to hear your thoughts on Sima being injured? Yilmaz?
Or are they allowed to be injured before big games but Borna (who has probably been injured less in his entire Rangers career than Yilmaz has in the last 2 seasons) isn’t?

It'll make the daft mutant think again? It will teach people that their actions have consequences? It will make Borna feel better, because he's a human being like anyone else?
The guy obviously has a double digit iq, I doubt he would think twice about abusing a player again.

Back