Match Thread Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Seen the red card on Twitter. Literally nothing in it and I’m happy to call it how it is. The studs argument is weak here as it’s not threatening injury, worst case he runs them across the player but there’s no intent to cause harm. I feel there’s a strong case for this to be overturned.
For me Cifu stretched and over extended himself and genuinely played for the ball. The rapid momentum and power of his opponent contributed to him not being able to plant his foot on the ground and establish control.
It was never a red imo.

To give a red card Clancy (the cheating Bheast supporting cxnt) must consider if the tackle falls under - violent conduct, or has denied an obvious goal scoring opportunity, or endangered the safety of the opponent (risk of serious injury?).

Having watched the foul by Cifu. It falls into none of the above categories. It's so obvious that it doesn't.

But then again we have a guy who has previous for some seriously dodgy decisions against us, and who doesn't apply his decisions consistently, it's one rule for Rangers and another for the Bheasts.

He's an utter disgrace, a cheat and a bitter one who isn't afraid to hide it.

Rangers must finally call this cxnt out, they will have umpteen incidents now to show how much of a cheat he is!

Just watched the full match after working and not knowing the score, a great performance after poor start, today showed what a poor ref clancy is , cifuentus red was very soft hope the club appeal it & how ricki lamie didnt get a red card aswell

Games like yesterday are something of a blessing because Clement learns a lot more than of we beat them 5-0 again.

Sterling in particular is breaking out as a possible player having been off the radar since arriving.

Reading back this thread is comical stuff and %^*& knows what game most were watching by sounds of it we were getting battered in 2nd half and only matter of time before Dundee were back in it :oops:

Reading back this thread is comical stuff and %^*& knows what game most were watching by sounds of it we were getting battered in 2nd half and only matter of time before Dundee were back in it :oops:
Put it this way I was more than happy we had a two goal cushion rather than the usual one.

That was a tenacious performance by 10 man Rangers yesterday, the sort that I expect from Rangers. Sima was outstanding. The ref was shocking. I hope we appeal the red card.

Back