Match Thread Rangers v Livingston - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Not sure how you managed to 'quote' me saying something I never said.

I was going to reply to a different comment you made but then went to reply to someone else and then somehow the two comments got mixed up when I went to delete your one

Does anyone know if this "Fut Elite" channel on YouTube is legitimate?

They already have the highlights from RTV up. The page has 1.2 million subscribers.

still need to improve our shooting outside the box
Difficult when there are 10 bodies in such a short space in front of you, we need to keep long range shots in our locker. The fact Yilmaz (sublime chip) and Jack crashing an effort from range under Clement is promising

Is there any footage of the Livingston handball? I missed it at the time, I haven't heard it mentioned in any highlights or match reports (unsurprisingly). I'd like to see the club highlighting stuff like this to start chipping away at the "Rangers get all the decisions" agenda.

Just know the score, seen nowt of the game, can someone sun up how we played and did any of the new signings gat any minutes?
Also, goal difference could decide the league - Dessers’ miss might cost Rangers the title.

The frustration is that the guy capable of the cuteness and cleverness of the goal at Fester Rd is capable of that miss yesterday.

I know players miss chances all the time. But the better ones bury chances like that.

Apart from that, scoring that chance gets the support more on his side.

Has anything else been said about the move to the cleb deck for away fans? Was it successful, going to be done more, looking into moving away fans etc? Still buzzin over us having the corner and not having away fans given such a good view.

No shots
No corners
No guts
No leadership
No chance in hell

I think this is the game that finished Livingston as a top division club and it may well begin a spiral of doom that seems them gone for good.

The frustration is that the guy capable of the cuteness and cleverness of the goal at Fester Rd is capable of that miss yesterday.

I know players miss chances all the time. But the better ones bury chances like that.

Apart from that, scoring that chance gets the support more on his side.
The fact is if he scored every chance like that he wouldn’t be with us sadly.

Would prefer Lawrence to Cantwell. The show pony has been a liability this season and unless he improves dramatically will be away come the summer.
After yesterday, I thought this deserved another reply.
Firstly, I thought Cantwell was excellent.
MotM for me.
However, although the game was won by the time he came on, I thought Lawrence was also excellent.

After yesterday, I thought this deserved another reply.
Firstly, I thought Cantwell was excellent.
MotM for me.
However, although the game was won by the time he came on, I thought Lawrence was also excellent.
As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I am excited for Cantwell and Lawrence being fit and contributing, I can see them working together well and complimenting each other with the footballing brains that they have!

Back