LvMM63g.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL LINKS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Butland
Tavernier Goldson Balogun Barisic
Lundstram Dowell
McCausland Lawrence Matondo
Danilo​

No Cifu or Lammers please, they shouldn't even make the bench.
Try Dowell, Rice or King beside Lundstram.
Goldson and Balogun return.
I was considering Dessers after Danilo's no show on Thursday but we'll give him another go.

I’d start Matondo and Mcauseland on the wings, really go for it early doors, if Matondo still can’t last 90 minutes then bring on Sima in the 2nd half.

Hopefully Lammers is nowhere to be seen . Sadly I think Cifuentes will play due to a lack of options

Last edited:
Thats the driver behind all these frauds players.

Cifuentes.
Lammers.
Dessers.
Barisic.

Etc

How can any team carry passengers like that?
Personally I wouldn’t lump Borna in with the other 3.

He has had a few shockers but he has also been really good at times as well over the years.

We had a howler of a window in the summer, it has really set us back.

Gonna be a cold one today so hopefully a good performance and a few goals to keep the crowd warm.

Hopefully none of the 3 horsemen of the apocalypse start(Lammers,Dessers,Cifuentes).

It won’t be a walk over today as St Mirren are having a decent season but the team are due a performance.

Fancy Sima for a goal today.

Personally I wouldn’t lump Borna in with the other 3.

He has had a few shockers but he has also been really good at times as well over the years.

We had a howler of a window in the summer, it has really set us back.
He's too slow and wasteful now. Were there not so many other frauds around him, he'd be in for Lammers style criticism and rightly so.

His contribution historically was good but in recent times it's been not only poor but very damaging in terms of him wasting possession and opportunities.

He does his best I believe but it's not suitable or good enough for this team anymore.

Massive 3 points today, players need to show that they have the gumption for a title race as we can't put in a poor performance like our last two games and fall further behind.

I just hope any training session has included playing long straight balls in a striker so our defence has learned how to deal with them. St Mirren will no doubt use this tactic. Really need three points. 2-0 Rangers. Please get it done.

A win by any means is welcome but c'mon FFS Rangers give us something to really cheer about.

We should win this comfortably but you never know with this squad.
Being honest I’m looking forward to the 49ers vs Eagles more and that’s bad on my part

Thankfully St Mirren have been inconsistent recently after their good start. Though with the way we've played since the break it'll probably be a struggled 1 goal win to us.

I think this will be a laboured 2-0 affair. Will be interesting to see how Cantwell reacts to Thursday's events.

It’s depressing trying to type a starting 11 with the amount of shite in the squad so all I’ll say is just please win today Rangers.

If he starts Lammers and Cifuentes again I can see the crowd turning on the players very quickly if we don’t start well.

We need to see changes today

As much as I hope Cantwell starts in place of Lammers I can't see it, if there's change I'd imagine Lawrence will take up a starting slot, Cantwell getting on for the last 25, can't afford any passengers today, Cifuentes needs dropped, perfect opportunity to install Rice in alongside Lundstram, a win and a far better performance in all departments please.

I hope PC has had a word with Cantwell, and plays him today, in his proper position.
He maybe hasn't been at his best, but, Cantwell is better (imo) in a free roll, behind the striker.
2-0 Rangers.

Back