Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
y86rHY3.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL LINKS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Good to go into these type of games actually confident of winning again. Something I never felt at the start of the season.

Wonder if Desser’s goal and Sterling’s performance the other night might be enough to claim them a starting place. If Cantwell doesn’t make it we could possibly see Silva in the no 10 position.

Be interesting to see if Ridvan starts again after us being linked to the Brazilian boy. Gut feeling he might be on the way out this week.

St Mirren started the season well, but in their last 6 league games have won 2 drawn 1 and lost 3, keep up the pace and pressing and get the job done

I may never march in the infantry
Ride in the cavalry
Shoot the artillery
I may never shoot for the enemy
But I'm in Clement’s army!
I'm in Clement’s army!

Massive game, into them! Make it count...

2-0 good guys

Dessers and Silva

Butland

Tav Souttar Balogun Ridvan

Lunny Sterling

Mcausland Lawrence Matondo

Dessers

Keep the momentum going today lads. Good performance, good result and no injuries. Keep the pressure on the Mhanks. They know we're after them. 3-0 the Bears. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Another away victory, with no injuries and a bit of a performance, backed vocally for Sky/SFA/Self-loathers to hear.

I'll go 0-4, with a Silva goal and a Tavernier set piece in amongst it.

our away form is excellent so another one today and we can really kick on into a good run of home games. Keep winning and we will be ahead come the end of feb looking at the upcoming fixtures

Boy they got on loan from the yahoo will replace him more than likely.

That's a serious downgrade for them.
Baccus missing and O'Hara doubtful could see them without their best 2 players.

Looked like I was going to be in home end today, but managed to get a Gers end ticket from our bus thankfully.

An early goal is a real bonus in these games and I think we'll win with a couple of goals to spare.

No such thing as an easy game, when it's Rangers. They all, up the performance level, and bust a gut to beat us.
But, we'll still win today. 3-0 Rangers.

3 points and back along the road to Ibrox please Rangers. That outcome will let us actually see the 2 point gap and maybe, just maybe, put a wee bit of pressure on the filthy animals before they play.
Come on the Rangers.
Come on the Glasgow Rangers.

Expecting a few changes today.

Goldson for Balogun.
Sterling for Raskin.
Lawrence for Cantwell.
Dessers for Silva.

If Silva can play wide left the way Sima did, maybe he goes there and Matondo drops out instead.

Dessers didn’t like the rough and tumble of the St Mirren thugs at Ibrox.

I’d play Da Silva from the start today and bring Dessers on for a late flurry of footwork when the thugs are running on empty.

Just like the hibs game, going in a couple up is the most ideal situation. The way teams have licence to hack us means we can be savvy with subs if we've got a good cushion rather than relying on running ourselves into the ground for 90 minutes.

We're considerably better than them in every department. Show it from the start.

Looking forward to this. Hope the much maligned Dessers wears the same shooting boots that he wore at Easter Road; that finish was sublime.

Goldson for Balogun.
Sterling for Raskin.
Lawrence for Cantwell.
Dessers for Silva.

If Silva can play wide left the way Sima did, maybe he goes there and Matondo drops out instead.
Lawrence could go wide as well with Silva central.

Goldson for Balogun.
Sterling for Raskin.
Lawrence for Cantwell.
Dessers for Silva.

Reckon 3/4 will happen. Cantwell will start imo.

That's a serious downgrade for them.
Baccus missing and O'Hara doubtful could see them without their best 2 players.

Looked like I was going to be in home end today, but managed to get a Gers end ticket from our bus thankfully.

An early goal is a real bonus in these games and I think we'll win with a couple of goals to spare.
olesanya out suspended too.
No excuses boys- just get this won with no injuries to put some pressure on the Filth.
One of the few times in the coming games we’ll play first.

3 points are a must, the beggars playing at home and against Ross County will bag all 3 points, so we must keep the pressure on. Also, we can not afford anymore injuries, that is a big ask against St Boo, Get It Done Rangers.

Back