Match Thread ** Rangers v Falkirk - 16:15 Sunday 4th March - Sky Sports **

doesnt matter how forceful it was it was a punch in the bollocks!
leaning your forehead onto someone elses is violent conduct and theres no force there!

That's what I'm saying though, it's not regarded as violent conduct anymore it's a yellow. We had the refs come round to explain the new rules before the start of the season last year.

I'm trying to workout Thomson's rationale. I think muirhead should have been off.

As I type this muirhead has just scored an OG :D

What's the scoring tune for Cummings?

Before I post this, I'm not saying I agree, I think that was a red card all day long....

There was a thing came out about violent conduct having to actually be violent otherwise it's a yellow...if that makes sense. What started it was Derek Lyle getting sent off for "headbutting" a rangers player when in reality they were going nose to nose and he moved his head forward slightly I e. More petulant than violent.

That's the only thing I can think Thomson must have thought it was a wee cheeky jab rather than a forceful punch.

‘Excessive force or brutality against an opponent whilst not challenging for the ball’

Is the wording. A jab, however ‘cheeky’, to the baws, is definitely excessive imo.

That's what I'm saying though, it's not regarded as violent conduct anymore it's a yellow. We had the refs come round to explain the new rules before the start of the season last year.

I'm trying to workout Thomson's rationale. I think muirhead should have been off.

As I type this muirhead has just scored an OG :D

What's the scoring tune for Cummings?

Thomson sends any Rangers player off in that same situation and I will bet my life on that.

I know the rule is to yellow card for descent but that is basically saying that bouncing a ball in anger at a decision is as bad as clearly punching a lad in the baws! o_O

Falkirk are a pile of scummy bastards, from the lad spitting in the tunnel to there captain assaulting Bates in plain view!

I know the rule is to yellow card for descent but that is basically saying that bouncing a ball in anger at a decision is as bad as clearly punching a lad in the baws! o_O

Falkirk are a pile of scummy bastards, from the lad spitting in the tunnel to there captain assaulting Bates in plain view!

Really need to box clever in the cup, if Cummings now gets booked in the semi he'll be banned for the final.
Thomson is still a cheat though

‘Excessive force or brutality against an opponent whilst not challenging for the ball’

Is the wording. A jab, however ‘cheeky’, to the baws, is definitely excessive imo.

Ffs read the post.

Im telling you a factual thing about the interpretation of violent conduct and trying to apply a rationale as to why muirhead wasn't sent off.

IN MY OPINION HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT OFF.

doesnt matter how forceful it was it was a punch in the bollocks!
leaning your forehead onto someone elses is violent conduct and theres no force there!
Was just going to say that.
You don’t get much more violent than a punch in the haw-maws.

Is their something written somewhere that says Andy Muirheads have to be total cnuts?

GIRFUY ya dirty scumbag.

Decent first half.

Positives: Cummings, Candeias, Goss, our forward play in general. Halliday has done well as well.

Negatives: the defence at every cross ball. Morelos has been poor.

Not really out of second gear though.

Back