Match Thread ** Rangers v Falkirk - 16:15 Sunday 4th March - Sky Sports **

Im not impressed with the constant throwing of arms in the air from Morelos. I understand that he’s frustrated but it’s not good for morale. Tav should have a word.

Goss has been pretty pish today. Not having a go, just pointing it out as there's been a huge amount of hype abbout him on here lately.

Bates getting worse by the week imo his biggest asset was he just defended now he isn’t doing that properly and keeps thinking he can pass the ball now.
He can header the ball clear when we are camped in our own box. Thats the beginning and end of his strengths

Out two keepers are really bad for playing our players into trouble that was a terrible pass to Halliday and it causes us problems in most games.

Im not impressed with the constant throwing of arms in the air from Morelos. I understand that he’s frustrated but it’s not good for morale. Tav should have a word.

it's starting to wind me up too. He done it just before when Cummings ran through and hit the shot. Morelos was a good 3 yards offside!

Totally agree as if he would pass when there’s a shot on.

Absolute nonsense

Prefer Bates to a 36 year old, slow as a week in the jail, who has been out of action for 2 months and was the heart of the defence when we were shipping goals at the start of the season

Bates is a bombscare.

I get you don't like Alves but it doesn't make Bates any better. He's all over the shop.

Cummings desperate for his hat trick and Morelos desperate to score but they both need to be less selfish and lay it on a plate for each other.

If they develop that sort of relationship they'd be lethal.

Very turgid, uninspiring performance our passing and general accuracy has been a tad off today. We need to kick on and score a few late goals to put a bit of gloss on things.

I thought the players would play with freedom and really enjoy today, but the fall out from Davy Weirs co commentary seems to have created a depressing fog over proceedings.

Back