Castore / Gerrard

They won’t want to miss out on the pr that Gerrard brings them but the deal has probably been in the works for a while anyway.

They also obviously pay a decent amount and I don’t think Villa have been making too much off of kit deals as they had that Luke brand for a while

3-FEE01-BD-6431-406-A-B4-AA-BFCE184-A49-E8.jpg

Some coincidence.
I said it on another thread, Gerrard joining them isn’t just out of the blue. IMO purslow tapped him up months ago. Apparently he’s hardly been at the training ground most of this season.
Everything has been timed to coincide with the international break. Smith sacking, the lot.
I remember hearing Simon Jordan say a while ago about another sacking/appointment that these things are going on in the background for weeks sometimes months.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Gerrard has invested in them.
I’ve seen a few photos of him wearing non Rangers castore clothing. I also think like you.
I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if everything has been going on behind the scenes for him and castore for months.

Hope they get their act together- just been sent a polo shirt that has 2 Rangers crests on it.one extra Rangers crest in place of castore logo

The polo shirt should have had the castore logo on right side with Rangers crest on the left side
I'd say you've won a watch :)

I said it on another thread, Gerrard joining them isn’t just out of the blue. IMO purslow tapped him up months ago. Apparently he’s hardly been at the training ground most of this season.
Everything has been timed to coincide with the international break. Smith sacking, the lot.
I remember hearing Simon Jordan say a while ago about another sacking/appointment that these things are going on in the background for weeks sometimes months.
I am absolutely certain that is the case.

The type of move that takes the full back room team with them would take weeks if not months to organise/arrange.

Hey, I said nothing VB. :)
I just provide news and talking points. For others to interpret meaning...
Ha ha, not you mate - plenty others though. Seems Villa have had Gerrard in the bag for months and the Castore announcement was held off until he was signed and sealed. Allegedly? Apparently? Or something like that.:rolleyes: Or else they've done the Villa/Castore deal in less than a week, despite these things generally taking months. Maybe they signed up with NUFC when they thought Gerrard was going there? Or expected him to replace Nuno at Wolves.:rolleyes:

The villa kappa kits have been skin tight the last few years so at least the sizing will improve if not the quality. Tho they had loads of quality issues with them, so may be suckers for punishment

I know for a fact this is purely coincidence. It has been agreed for some time, nothing to do with Gerrard's departure.

Back