Hibs semi final

Maybe because they just joined the it might not show up

Could still and try purchase one?
Cheers for reply, sorry again for pestering.

Won’t let him due to not having the Hibs Requirement in his basket and like you say I imagine it’ll be because he’s just signed up.

Told him to contact ticket centre to see if they can add it.

Yeah I’ve told him to do that.

I don’t envy him having to do that!
Aye, good luck getting a response.

If this is any help then I know a few people who have completed the online form here and got a response quite quickly, tell your mate to make sure he puts his rangers number and phone number in when completing it.

Got the requirement in my basket, trying to buy 1 ticket and it’s saying a maximum of 1 ticket can be bought…that’s all im trying to buy!!

Got the requirement in my basket, trying to buy 1 ticket and it’s saying a maximum of 1 ticket can be bought…that’s all im trying to buy!!
Exact same for me

Tried buying one there for my mate who’s just on mygers - won’t let me buy under friends and family.

He then tried himself logging in just there and exact same issue

Exact same for me

Tried buying one there for my mate who’s just on mygers - won’t let me buy under friends and family.

He then tried himself logging in just there and exact same issue
Try pressing update before checking out, that works for me for friends and family when there’s a one ticket restriction

Cheers for reply, sorry again for pestering.

Won’t let him due to not having the Hibs Requirement in his basket and like you say I imagine it’ll be because he’s just signed up.

Told him to contact ticket centre to see if they can add it.
Back in August I joined MyGers when tickets were coming available for the OF game, but I didn't have the requirement for Celtic matches. This was to make it fairer to those who had already been MyGers members prior to that. It's possible this is the same situation here?

Back in August I joined MyGers when tickets were coming available for the OF game, but I didn't have the requirement for Celtic matches. This was to make it fairer to those who had already been MyGers members prior to that. It's possible this is the same situation here?
Seems to be in my purchase history mate, the hibs semi final requirement but still the same as above. Showing one ticket restriction when trying to buy one ticket.

Seems to be in my purchase history mate, the hibs semi final requirement but still the same as above. Showing one ticket restriction when trying to buy one ticket.
Sounds like a different issue. You could try deleting cookies for the site and log out and back in again and see if that makes a difference. It's quite a poor system.

Got a couple of tickets and not massively familiar with Hampden, have section P4 Lower South and Section K2 upper South. My old man is not as nimble and as we have been separated is he best to take the P4 for an easier time getting to the seat or is K2 the better option for a reason I have overlooked? Appreciate the advice all.

Got a couple of tickets and not massively familiar with Hampden, have section P4 Lower South and Section K2 upper South. My old man is not as nimble and as we have been separated is he best to take the P4 for an easier time getting to the seat or is K2 the better option for a reason I have overlooked? Appreciate the advice all.

Some of the upper sections have access via escalators. I’d give Hampden a phone and ask the question.

Bear in mind that a majority of people stand for the whole 90 minutes at Hampden, I'd say that Section P4 is quite likely to be standing as it is right in the corner next to the Rangers end. Upper tier is usually less likely to be standing for 90 minutes.

Just got a ticket for me and a mate both mygers members.

We are linked but I always need to sign in to his to buy seperatly

Was happening with me.

I emailed them and they refereshed the basket for me, even though I was doing that, but what they done seemed to work, as I’ve now been able to purchase.
Chucked them an email and someone phoned within 5 mins sorted now. Surprised they got back so quickly

Has any one amended their cccs card details on the site recently? Doesn’t seem to be working.
I recently updated my preferred payment card due to previous one expiring in September and it wouldn’t complete the transaction.
Thankfully it allowed me to use my mates bank card and the transaction went through.
Ticket for semi final arrived last week.

How do know where the seats are? Our order doesn’t say

Section K2 is right next to the Hibs support in the Upper I take you sourced the ticket for that area think that is the Debenture area I think

My Dad and son are both only MyGers members and they got emails today for tickets. Just West stand left I think.

Being in the F5 stand seems quite fitting after refreshing the Gio thread for the past week

Last edited:
General sale on Thursday, is that potentially correct?
Think they are all gone mate. My Gers members got email yesterday saying tickets available for all members irrespective of points but very limited and on sale until 9am Thursday due to timing issues around posting. There are now no options to purchase and the game doesnt appear.

Of course, that’s not to say they are all sold and there’s an issue with the website, but the base assumption I’d take is they are gone, but keep checking in case more pop up.

How long have people been waiting on tickets being delivered?
I only bought mine yesterday.

Think they are all gone mate. My Gers members got email yesterday saying tickets available for all members irrespective of points but very limited and on sale until 9am Thursday due to timing issues around posting. There are now no options to purchase and the game doesnt appear.

Of course, that’s not to say they are all sold and there’s an issue with the website, but the base assumption I’d take is they are gone, but keep checking in case more pop up.

Thanks for this, really appreciate the reply. Had joined mygers but due to work never got the email and hadn’t managed to buy on time. Bit of a mess up on my end. Anyway, fingers crossed some available on this nearer the time or at the ground

Back