Hibs semi final

Will there be any chance of a public sale assuming hibs don’t take their full allocation? One of my mates looking to take his boy.

MyGers members need to have over 100 points to buy tickets (Bronze goes from 20-880). So because any purchases have went through my account, my two sons are below the 100 point total and can't get them tickets (only myself).

The actual fucking state of Hibs that this has dropped to group 5 to purchase.
Pathetic from them.

7.5k they've shifted.
The fact it has gone to group 5 says more about us and might even reach general sale than the amount of ticket Hibs can sell?

Yes we got an extra section, maybe should have that to begin with but no communication etc on sale dates and issues with payments along with new system on how to purchase the said ticket haven't help but it has went through 4 STH groups and now onto non STH

Last edited:
That fact it has gone to group 5 says more about us and might even reach general sale than the amount of ticket Hibs can sell?

Yes we got an extra section, maybe should have that to begin with but no communication etc on sale dates and issues with payments along with new system on how to purchase the said ticket haven't help but it has went through 4 STH groups and now onto non STH
Is it possible for a non st holder to purchase now? How do you add the requirement for Hibs if so, or did this have to be done previously?

Is it possible for a non st holder to purchase now? How do you add the requirement for Hibs if so, or did this have to be done previously?
Group 5 is MyGers non STH so if you are a MyGers member you may have that chance?

Rangers themselves will add that requirement - Hibernian Semi-final Requirement - to your order history in your account if you meet the criteria = log in and see if anything appears

That fact it has gone to group 5 says more about us and might even reach general sale than the amount of ticket Hibs can sell?

If Hibs have sold about 7k though, give or take, does that not then mean we have, look likely to sell, the best part of about 40,000 + for a Semi, is that not pretty decent?

A load of ST holders on my bus never bother with Semi Finals, too old and too much hassle for them

If Hibs have sold about 7k though, give or take, does that not then mean we have, look likely to sell, the best part of about 40,000 + for a Semi, is that not pretty decent?

A load of ST holders on my bus never bother with Semi Finals, too old and too much hassle for them
It won't be far of that once you take in hospitality and debenture area add some segregation in the East Stand with probably be section F7 (Hibs allocation) as they have put on sale Section G1

It's poor when you get more information from @rangeral than the official club information.

I am in MyGers (non ST) but haven't accumulated enough points to meet the criteria yet which is fair but it should be made clear without reading on this forum what the script is.

Group 5 is MyGers non STH so if you are a MyGers member you may have that chance?

Rangers themselves will add that requirement - Hibernian Semi-final Requirement - to your order history in your account if you meet the criteria = log in and see if anything appears
Cheers mate. I have for myself via my ST but trying to get one for my Dad who doesn't have one is a nightmare!

The ticket website is so confusing. It should be intuitive so that if you are a potential purchaser, they never actually lose the sale. Trying again for Hibs tickets and get so frustrated I thought let's try another game so go for Hearts at Tynecastle, click on that game and the next thing it's asking me if I want to make a charity donation. I assume now I have a very small chance of tickets for there, which no doubt will take weeks to confirm.

A mate of mine has just purchased MyGers with the intention of getting a semi ticket now that it’s open to all MyGers.

But he doesn’t have the Hibs Requirement in his basket. Should that automatically appear?

@rangeral - sorry for the tag!

A mate of mine has just purchased MyGers with the intention of getting a semi ticket now that it’s open to all MyGers.

But he doesn’t have the Hibs Requirement in his basket. Should that automatically appear?

Bought one a couple of days ago, and I didn’t have the Hibs requirement in my basket.

You will probably need to contact the ticket office and ask them to add the Hibs requirement if they’ve only just purchased MyGers today

Maybe because they just joined the it might not show up

Could still and try purchase one?

Back