Livi tickets oot

It's less than ideal. It's frustrating enough that I'm in Bronze but can accept it (had a name change on my season ticket recently that I'd paid for the last few seasons anyway so went back to square 1 - sucks but completely understandable why it has) but to not get allocated any is a bit of a bad joke.
You have to remember part of is down the allocation each game and those that apply since it a new system

It's less than ideal. It's frustrating enough that I'm in Bronze but can accept it (had a name change on my season ticket recently that I'd paid for the last few seasons anyway so went back to square 1 - sucks but completely understandable why it has) but to not get allocated any is a bit of a bad joke.
Not ideal, was expecting if any to get livi with it being such a large allocation

Rangers TO teasing bastards , lets me log in and put ticket in basket but of course I cant buy it as I didnt have the 1st or 2nd requirement, so off I go.....BUT.....then they email me to say I've something in my basket do I want to check out....which I cant...

Rangers TO teasing bastards , lets me log in and put ticket in basket but of course I cant buy it as I didnt have the 1st or 2nd requirement, so off I go.....BUT.....then they email me to say I've something in my basket do I want to check out....which I cant...
Why bother putting it in when you’ve not been allocated? Not so much for this game but you doing that is preventing someone else down the line getting a ticket.

Email today for livi.

Had dundee now livi on 1296 pts

Looks like no chance for hibs now.
Just shows this rotational ballot isn’t working properly.

I’m on 1494 points, have applied for every game, and have only been allocated St Johnstone so far (which was before the Dundee game you were allocated).

What an absolute shambles this system is…honestly. @Greg Marshall

I’m on 1494 points, have applied for every game, and have only been allocated St Johnstone so far (which was before the Dundee game you were allocated).

All a rotational ballot means is that you don't go back in until everybody has had one. Then it becomes a ballot again for the next round of tickets so it is working as planned. It doesn't mean it will keep going in the same order

That isn't how it works though.

All a rotational ballot means is that you don't go back in until everybody has had one. Then it becomes a ballot again for the next round of tickets so it is working as planned. It doesn't mean it will keep going in the same order
Av seen some in silver say they have had 0 yet also seen some say they have had 2

When the SLO speaks about transparency then why can’t the MyGers information be made public what is the big secret?

I'm in silver and have had 2 tickets while I was in gold for a few weeks. Solid system in place :)) Anyway registered for them all coming up, ideally would like Hearts as I am in Scotland that weekend, but doubt I will get feck all, but who knows? Do the TO even know? :))

The lack of transparency is the biggest annoyance with MyGers. I'm a bronze pleb who has applied for every away game so far, i was allocated St Mirren. I've registered interest for all the upcoming games but appreciate there is more chance of muffing Kelly Brook tonight than getting a ticket.

When it went to a ballot this is what was said

The ballots will be rotational ballots. This means that every supporter will receive a ticket within your tier before you are eligible to receive another ticket.

For certain high demand matches (such as Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts and Hibs), supporters will be required to have registered for additional matches before these games are available to apply for. The match application threshold for these games will be communicated in due course.

What additional matches do need to have applied for before being considered for Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts and Hibs ? Would a member on 0 tickets who has missed applying for 1 or 2 matches get a ticket over a member on the same level who has already had 1 or 2 tickets but has applied for every game ?

Some clarity is all we ask for

The lack of transparency is the biggest annoyance with MyGers. I'm a bronze pleb who has applied for every away game so far, i was allocated St Mirren. I've registered interest for all the upcoming games but appreciate there is more chance of muffing Kelly Brook tonight than getting a ticket.

When it went to a ballot this is what was said

The ballots will be rotational ballots. This means that every supporter will receive a ticket within your tier before you are eligible to receive another ticket.

For certain high demand matches (such as Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts and Hibs), supporters will be required to have registered for additional matches before these games are available to apply for. The match application threshold for these games will be communicated in due course.

What additional matches do need to have applied for before being considered for Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts and Hibs ? Would a member on 0 tickets who has missed applying for 1 or 2 matches get a ticket over a member on the same level who has already had 1 or 2 tickets but has applied for every game ?

Some clarity is all we ask for
That could happen as you are still applying for lesser games

What shouldn't happened is someone who hasn't applied for the lesser games and getting a ticket for a Cat A game

Doesn't help that due to 'feedback' these games were made available all at once rather still on a match by match basis and then the criteria could be shown for each game

As you say clarity would help

Av seen some in silver say they have had 0 yet also seen some say they have had 2

When the SLO speaks about transparency then why can’t the MyGers information be made public what is the big secret?
The big secret is probably if people knew the whole story they might realise how little benefit there is to joining. It's strange regarding the 2 and 0 unless one was Ross County or it was because they moved into gold temporarily.

That could mean anything, not every supporter on mygers applies for away games for a start, if you were waiting for every supporter in your tier to get an away game bar gold you would be waiting for years.

That could mean anything, not every supporter on mygers applies for away games for a start, if you were waiting for every supporter in your tier to get an away game bar gold you would be waiting for years.
It means those that have applied for that particular game . So if there’s some on less they’ll get first . But if folk on silver have had two and others 0 it’s obviously not working .

Aye, I’m going to be looking at properties in Dalmarnock so I get Celtic away :D
who knows maybe the ticket off selected mygers members based on close proximity to the said away stadium wouldn’t surprise me if they did, in that case I better get hibs since my flat is on Easter road lol
I’d email them mate, if you’re in walking distance from Easter road they might switch your tickets and give you that one
I doubt they would lol

That’s weird. I never got an email about the game. Thought I’d chance my arm and went in to see if I could buy the tickets. Bingo.

%^*& sake, I never bothered reading the mygers points update email so didn’t realise all the away matches were lumped in together. Missed registration for Livingston and Hibs.

Irrelevant. You don't automatically get because some on your friends and family got

Only time you're meant to is if a child gets one then an adult is meant to get too, but because you're the adult that doesn't apply
Sorry mate but bullshit it's irrelevant it is the most relevant point I can think of pertaining to friends and family. If you want to take your chances yourself then apply yourself however if you want to be allocated tickets together with friends and family group then sign up for the scheme. There is no acceptable reason for friends and family not being offered the same tickets during the season especially bloody adult and children otherwise what is the point?

Sorry mate but bullshit it's irrelevant it is the most relevant point I can think of pertaining to friends and family. If you want to take your chances yourself then apply yourself however if you want to be allocated tickets together with friends and family group then sign up for the scheme. There is no acceptable reason for friends and family not being offered the same tickets during the season otherwise what is the point?

How do they deal with f&f who are on different tiers?

That's a great question mate and one u find absolutely infuriating about the whole mygers scheme. Previously I pretty much knee that if I got an away ticket my sin got one as well as we are on the f&f scheme.

However at the inception of mygers we were on different tiers (me silver and him bronze) basically I feel he was penalised due to his age (9) and only having his season ticket 3 previous years. There are those who will say rough that's how the scheme works and everyone needs to build their way up. However I disagree as anyone older wasn't required to do that at its inception. He has subsequently moved up to silver as well so for me that's ok however that gets back to my original point we should now be given the same tickets.

I don't agree with the scheme at all however seeing as we're stuck with it I'll caveat my previous post with the point that f&f should receive the same tickets however those in a higher tier should be given some extra themselves due to that.

Last edited:
Sorry mate but bullshit it's irrelevant it is the most relevant point I can think of pertaining to friends and family. If you want to take your chances yourself then apply yourself however if you want to be allocated tickets together with friends and family group then sign up for the scheme. There is no acceptable reason for friends and family not being offered the same tickets during the season especially bloody adult and children otherwise what is the point?
Adult and children are meant to, if they don’t then that’s a %^*& up at the ticket office. If a child gets then an adult is meant to also get.

Only way it would work is that the F&F group all agree to be balloted in the lowest tier that one of the members is in

So if you have 2 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze in a F&F group, they all get balloted in the bronze tier. They’d be lucky to see more than one away game together, possibly wouldn’t even get one in total

It’s a complete non starter that’s totally unworkable. Why would anyone in gold agree to be balloted in a lower tier just so they got balloted for same games as their pal? People clearly want it both ways with the guys later post

Only way it would work is that the F&F group all agree to be balloted in the lowest tier that one of the members is in

So if you have 2 gold, 1 silver and 1 bronze in a F&F group, they all get balloted in the bronze tier. They’d be lucky to see more than one away game together, possibly wouldn’t even get one in total

It’s a complete non starter that’s totally unworkable. Why would anyone in gold agree to be balloted in a lower tier just so they got balloted for same games as their pal? People clearly want it both ways with the guys later post
Not really when there it could also easily work the way I suggested two posts up :D

Not really when there it could also easily work the way I suggested two posts up :D
How’s that workable though?

So in the situation I suggested, the group would need to be in the bronze pool when they registered as a group. So just for clarity, would you be suggesting that for certain games you can apply as an individual and others as a group?

I’ll tell you why it wouldn’t work - the individuals in gold could be on 4 tickets (as some are now) and the majority of bronze on 0 tickets (as is the case now). The F&F group in the situation I describe wouldn’t be successful until all bronze members caught up with the ST holder that has had 4 away games. Therefore, it’s a complete non starter

How’s that workable though?

So in the situation I suggested, the group would need to be in the bronze pool when they registered as a group. So just for clarity, would you be suggesting that for certain games you can apply as an individual and others as a group?

I’ll tell you why it wouldn’t work - the individuals in gold could be on 4 tickets (as some are now) and the majority of bronze on 0 tickets (as is the case now). The F&F group in the situation I describe wouldn’t be successful until all bronze members caught up with the ST holder that has had 4 away games. Therefore, it’s a complete non starter
No. I'm suggesting you apply for them all together. However due to mygers the top tiers will get say 8 tickets for illustration purposes. The lower tier folk get say 3 but for the 3 they are allocated they'll be 3 the same as those higher on their f&f

No. I'm suggesting you apply for them all together. However due to mygers the top tiers will get say 8 tickets for illustration purposes. The lower tier folk get say 3 but for the 3 they are allocated they'll be 3 the same as those higher on their f&f
Bronze will be lucky to get more than 1 ticket in the ballots, I’d suggest that Silvers will be extremely fortunate to get 3 but the majority might struggle to get 2

Again, I’m not really sure how it’s possible. So would the person in gold get allocated a ticket based on the same the bronze F&F gets of visa versa?

Bronze will be lucky to get more than 1 ticket in the ballots, I’d suggest that Silvers will be extremely fortunate to get 3 but the majority might struggle to get 2

Again, I’m not really sure how it’s possible. So would the person in gold get allocated a ticket based on the same the bronze F&F gets of visa versa?
I'm going to go away and have a think about why you're picking faults at what I've said. :D

Guys on more get more. Guys on less get less but the ones they do get will be with th

eir mates. Not gonna get into specifics of numbers but it seems ridiculously simple :D

That would only work if you could rely on the ticket office knowing what they are doing.

Do you see where it is likely to fail :))

I'm going to go away and have a think about why you're picking faults at what I've said. :D

Guys on more get more. Guys on less get less but the ones they do get will be with th

eir mates. Not gonna get into specifics of numbers but it seems ridiculously simple :D
Should add, I’d love it to be the case as my F&F group is split between tiers, as are other F&F groups from others I go to games with

Just don’t see how it’s possible given the current parameters of the system, for it to work they’d need to implement a group application vs individual application in my mind

That would only work if you could rely on the ticket office knowing what they are doing.

Do you see where it is likely to fail :))
That point I can entirely get on board with :D

In saying that we may as well just lock these threads as any suggestions made by anyone however good are entirely irrelevant when you're dealing with the ineptitude of our ticketing office :rolleyes:

Should add, I’d love it to be the case as my F&F group is split between tiers, as are other F&F groups from others I go to games with

Just don’t see how it’s possible given the current parameters of the system, for it to work they’d need to implement a group application vs individual application in my mind
Think my reply above is probably appropriate to yourself as well haha

First away ticket for me this season from silver.

Is there a way to upgrade a youth's ticket to an adult?

It’s actually been pish. Almost Christmas and we’ve got bronze folk on zero tickets when you’d normally have two.

I’ve been allocated one, and I’ve picked up all the rest except Motherwell elsewhere. People who previously went to games, will still get to games (that’s my experience so far) except previously I’d have been able to pick up a Motherwell, don’t know if them cutting our allocation affected that

It’s actually been pish. Almost Christmas and we’ve got bronze folk on zero tickets when you’d normally have two.

I’ve been allocated one, and I’ve picked up all the rest except Motherwell elsewhere. People who previously went to games, will still get to games (that’s my experience so far) except previously I’d have been able to pick up a Motherwell, don’t know if them cutting our allocation affected that
As you know, I was against it from the start but people viewed me as the MyGers jester who was throwing toys out the pram because I’d be affected. Turns out I’ve had tickets for all games apart from Arsenal friendly :eek:

My reasoning why I don’t think it’s fair was discussed at length but people kept saying give it a chance to see how it works in practice. The system I ripped to shreds lasted one game before moving to ballots

I don’t get why anyone in Bronze would renew tbh. Others will say it guarantees a ticket for hampden 50/50 but if you’re in Bronze it’s likely you could miss out anyway. I’d fancy my chances getting a ticket for a final even if I didn’t get through my own ST

As you know, I was against it from the start but people viewed me as the MyGers jester who was throwing toys out the pram because I’d be affected. Turns out I’ve had tickets for all games apart from Arsenal friendly :eek:

My reasoning why I don’t think it’s fair was discussed at length but people kept saying give it a chance to see how it works in practice. The system I ripped to shreds lasted one game before moving to ballots

I don’t get why anyone in Bronze would renew tbh. Others will say it guarantees a ticket for hampden 50/50 but if you’re in Bronze it’s likely you could miss out anyway. I’d fancy my chances getting a ticket for a final even if I didn’t get through my own ST

I would say if you're a ST holder, on CCCS and a MyGers member, (irrespective of tier colour) you will likely get a ticket for a 50/50 final.

I would estimate there would be around 20k that fall into this category mate.

I also think if you don't meet this criteria, then you'll have little, or no chance of a ticket.

I would say if you're a ST holder, on CCCS and a MyGers member, (irrespective of tier colour) you will likely get a ticket for a 50/50 final.

I would estimate there would be around 20k that fall into this category mate.

I also think if you don't meet this criteria, then you'll have little, or no chance of a ticket.
In terms of the bold bit, I was meaning getting helped out and pulling in a favour

For a 50/50 split against Celtic we get circa 22,000 tickets I believe. Corporates get around 10%, buses get around 10% and then the rest will go to mygers. I kind of agree to an extent but many Bronze will see it as paying £40 to guarantee a ticket for a 50/50 game which is extremely rare unless it’s Celtic (I understand Hibs 2015 was but normally it wouldn’t be)

Just can’t see people viewing it as being worthwhile though we are agreeing here, I think :D

Back