Livi tickets oot

In terms of the bold bit, I was meaning getting helped out and pulling in a favour

For a 50/50 split against Celtic we get circa 22,000 tickets I believe. Corporates get around 10%, buses get around 10% and then the rest will go to mygers. I kind of agree to an extent but many Bronze will see it as paying £40 to guarantee a ticket for a 50/50 game which is extremely rare unless it’s Celtic (I understand Hibs 2015 was but normally it wouldn’t be)

Just can’t see people viewing it as being worthwhile though we are agreeing here, I think :D

I think any of Hibs, Hearts, or Aberdeen would request 50/50 for a final and probably get it.

The day trippers would out in force to watch their first game of the season, no doubt.

I think any of Hibs, Hearts, or Aberdeen would request 50/50 for a final and probably get it.

The day trippers would out in force to watch their first game of the season, no doubt.
Of course, don’t doubt they’d request it but would be a case of them getting tickets released section by section in section F of hampden before they even got given the North stand section D

I believe the SPFL/SFA have started doing that because of a team ripping the absolute piss against Celtic and there was thousands of empty seats, with the oppositions fans dotted about the west stand. I want to say it was Aberdeen but not 100% sure

First away ticket for me this season from silver.

Is there a way to upgrade a youth's ticket to an adult?
They don’t do upgrades as the ticket is allocated to the appropriate age band of the MyGers member who was allocated the ticket and tickets are non transferable (in theory).

Of course, don’t doubt they’d request it but would be a case of them getting tickets released section by section in section F of hampden before they even got given the North stand section D

I believe the SPFL/SFA have started doing that because of a team ripping the absolute piss against Celtic and there was thousands of empty seats, with the oppositions fans dotted about the west stand. I want to say it was Aberdeen but not 100% sure
I think it was Hibs and I think it was the same year that Aberdeen tried to do the same to us but the SPFL made them reallocate some tickets and send some back for us to use.

I don’t have a problem with clubs requesting a 50:50 split for what should be a neutral ground but I do have an issue with them being given it when Hibs are expected to only have sold 6000 for a semi final.

I think it was Hibs and I think it was the same year that Aberdeen tried to do the same to us but the SPFL made them reallocate some tickets and send some back for us to use.

I don’t have a problem with clubs requesting a 50:50 split for what should be a neutral ground but I do have an issue with them being given it when Hibs are expected to only have sold 6000
It was Hibs vs Celtic , half the stadium was empty because Hibs were being c**ts about it, SPFL put a stop to it the following season when we played Aberdeen in the semi.

As you know, I was against it from the start but people viewed me as the MyGers jester who was throwing toys out the pram because I’d be affected. Turns out I’ve had tickets for all games apart from Arsenal friendly :eek:

My reasoning why I don’t think it’s fair was discussed at length but people kept saying give it a chance to see how it works in practice. The system I ripped to shreds lasted one game before moving to ballots

I don’t get why anyone in Bronze would renew tbh. Others will say it guarantees a ticket for hampden 50/50 but if you’re in Bronze it’s likely you could miss out anyway. I’d fancy my chances getting a ticket for a final even if I didn’t get through my own ST
I agree i can see hundreds if not thousands binning this next season,whats the point paying for bronze ,and getting nothing its looking that way for a lot of people as i say pointless,i think if we get to a final and again bronze st holders dont get a final ticket the arse will fall out mygers theyl lose loads of subscribers.

I agree i can see hundreds if not thousands binning this next season,whats the point paying for bronze ,and getting nothing its looking that way for a lot of people as i say pointless,i think if we get to a final and again bronze st holders dont get a final ticket the arse will fall out mygers theyl lose loads of subscribers.
But if they go back to the status quo and nobody pays anything the club makes zero

As it is the Gold that go and the Silver that go will always pay and be sat content feet up when cup semi draws are made rather than sweating on a ticket.

But if they go back to the status quo and nobody pays anything the club makes zero

As it is the Gold that go and the Silver that go will always pay and be sat content feet up when cup semi draws are made rather than sweating on a ticket.
Theyl have to do something else if a significant percentage drop it next year it will be decided by economics as you say i could be wrong and most renew, im not sure how many thousands are bronze but im pretty sure a high percentage will bin it next year who get nothing out it just my opinion.

But they won’t go back to the status quo, they’ll get rid of tiers and we’ll be paying for a scheme like the old CCCS where there’s no points/priority given to golds etc

Club would still make their money and make it “fairer” in their eyes

Aye and the only option is special delivery totalling £33

Ripping the pure piss now when these gickets were offered to other fans last week at £26

%^*& sake. Allocated one after missing out on the first & second ballot - if I don’t take this am o out of the Hibs ballot?

@Greg Marshall can you confirm if this is correct

Getting an email 6 days before the game when most who want to go have already secured their tickets and also being made to pay for special delivery

And if we don’t buy then it will be marked against us?
He would be better off sacked, he's hopeless. I just go email giving me one also so I suppose I'll need to buy when already sorted

I've just been offered one through MyGers having originally missed out, I now have one from my supporters club who are now over subscribed. Do i have to take the one to avoid losing Mygers points or marked down for future ballots?

Getting an email 6 days before the game when most who want to go have already secured their tickets and also being made to pay for special delivery

Its a shambles
Fans registering to buy a ticket and get offered it then they dont so it gets offered to another fan who also doesnt buy it so it then gets offered to another fan but its now £33 to buy instead of £26

There should be a system that if you register and dont buy you get barred from registering for the next 3 away games

Shambles

Probably because if you didn't get one in the first ballot you then try and get one through other means,then they inform you much later you now have one and have to pay £7 delivery for the privilege?
This is my scenario. I don't want to be penalised in future ballots.

If you apply then you are applying to take a ticket, not sure what the issue would be.

I've just been offered one through MyGers having originally missed out, I now have one from my supporters club who are now over subscribed. Do i have to take the one to avoid losing Mygers points or marked down for future ballots?
Buy it mate
Someone will buy it but you will just get the price of the ticket

How many ballots were there for Livi, 3? I'm bronze and still not had a ticket all season, was expecting one for Livingston.

Why is it a joke? You registered for a game, if you don't want to go then don't register.
Personally a third ballot is a joke because myself (and probably others who are applying because they actually want to go) have sourced tickets elsewhere as we were unsuccessful in not one but two ballots

So now, we buy a second ticket, or are out of the next couple of games.

I have been offered one in 3rd ballot and there's no way I will be buying ive already sorted a ticket and there is no way I'm paying £33 for another just because some folk didn't bother to purchase when giving chance I do understand folks circumstances change between times of allocation but its happening to often

I have been offered one in 3rd ballot and there's no way I will be buying ive already sorted a ticket and there is no way I'm paying £33 for another just because some folk didn't bother to purchase when giving chance I do understand folks circumstances change between times of allocation but its happening to often
Hope this shows Rangers exactly that a proportion of the support likes to pick and choose games

Going by the amount of people offered tickets in 2nd and 3rd ballot is joke and just shows people are trying to play the game to keep them in with a chance of the so called cat A games

I honestly don’t know why don’t just auto charge us when successful in the ballot then there is none of this messing about.

They have our card details from CCCS. Make people give card details if they want to join away scheme.

Tickets are either chosen to be paid normal or special delivery upfront at the start of the season. (Again to cut down on not knowing how to send/charge people)

Why is it a joke? You registered for a game, if you don't want to go then don't register.
I register for every game as I want to go to every game, to tell me 6 days before the game when others clearly haven’t bothered buying when they registered, to also tell me it’s that late offering me a ticket I need to pay an extra £7 for delivery

I already sorted myself a ticket. Why? Because I want to go!

Getting it now? That’s why it’s a joke

How many ballots were there for Livi, 3? I'm bronze and still not had a ticket all season, was expecting one for Livingston.
Wouldn’t stress. It will work in your favour in December, for sure.
You will be able to pick up countless tickets for you, any family, friends, colleagues, for next Sunday. You’ll be there if you want to be there :)

Making people fork out the special delivery fee is scandalous.

Get the ticket office open at least a few days a week ffs.
Exactly. Most offices that operate more efficiently on premise are back in now. Our TO never operates efficiently but would be much approved on the current shambles.

Been offered myself for a ticket but again I'm not paying £7 for special delivery when they could easily do what they done for Dundee and have them sitting in Argyll house to pick up

Back