Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

Very intrigued to see where Belotti ends up next summer. Great player.
Blew his chance to develop by staying loyal to Torino in my opinion, doubt he’ll ever get near the heights I expected him too.

Interesting to see where he goes, if he does finally leave.

What a strike from Foresteri and wins me £86 from a free fiver bet.

F8-B24273-7-FB5-406-F-A586-E458-F5-CC2836.jpg

A very late penalty for Inter against against Venezia after VAR. They make it 2-0 and that's how it finishes.

What a goal from Scamacca. He has been insane this season.

Milan with a lot to do now and a big chance for Napoli later.

Criminal I don't have a Fiorentina kit, the Batigol one costs an absolute fortune but I've been tempted when pished. Another two crackers this year.

seen a few things on Twitter about Vlahovic and his contract, I take it he’s likely to leave in January?

Should be a fantastic atmosphere at the Bentegodi tonight for the Verona game. Brigate GialloBlu formed 30 November 1971 so tonight the 50th anniversary of their Ultras.
Had a ceremony last night to lay a plaque in the piazza they were formed.

seen a few things on Twitter about Vlahovic and his contract, I take it he’s likely to leave in January?
Not sure, I think they were hopeful he’d renew but seemingly he’s explicitly told them he isn’t renewing.

Doesn’t actually expire until 2023 though, so I think they’ll just hold on to him till the summer as I think they have a real chance of getting Europe this season.

Not sure how that’ll impact the fee though, they want £70m but not sure they’d get that for a guy with a year on his deal - even if he is as good he is.

Fiorentina have been really good this season, playing some nice football and have the second best ‘young’ striker in the world IMO.

The battle for Europe is going to exciting.

Realistically, 9 teams fighting for 6 places I reckon.

Back