Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

Good game so far. Tremendous save there from the 2nd pen although god knows why they changed taker.

Have Milan dragged Rui Costa out of retirement?

Or is someone else just copying his wee white bandage under the knee :))

Napoli the only winners in league terms tonight after this, Inter disappoint and Milan fail at "home".

Good game though :))

Does anyone know when the early January fixture times will be announced?

I know it’s a holiday that day in Italy and was thinking of planning a trip-would be helpful if anyone knew if it would be well in advance for tv /last minute

Does anyone know when the early January fixture times will be announced?

I know it’s a holiday that day in Italy and was thinking of planning a trip-would be helpful if anyone knew if it would be well in advance for tv /last minute
Not sure when the specifics will be announced sorry but If it is any help I do know that they usually play it like a normal Sunday in Serie A. One game at 1130... Block of games at 2... One at 5 and then the main game at 745...

Two good evening games.

Lazio/Juve
Fiorentina/Milan

Both on BT.

Hoping for a Juve/Milan win, but wouldn’t be surprised to see both home sides win.

Atalanta beating Spezia 3-1, after a slow start to the season Zapata is hitting form with 5 in his last 5.

Two good evening games.

Lazio/Juve
Fiorentina/Milan

Both on BT.

Hoping for a Juve/Milan win, but wouldn’t be surprised to see both home sides win.
Dz4UDH-XgAAbn-q.jpg

Should be a cracker I think. Lazio are just hitting some good form.

Back