Goldson

His passing left a lot to be desired, but Connor’s defending tonight was top notch. I love the big man. He has played in nearly every Rangers game these 3 and a half years and has been sterling for us in Europe and in winning #55.

He had a shocker in his post match interview at Hampden, but I will forgive him if he just does his job and defends our goal. He did that tonight and I’d like to think that’s a monkey off his back and a real confidence booster going forward. There’s no need to talk about hunger when you can beat a Rangers hating Hibs side to go 7 clear at the top of the table, and are through to the knockouts of the Europa yet again. Keep going big boy.

He was good tonight and his goal line clearance was top drawer. Our defence were not even close to being the issue tonight,dont think McGregor made a save.

There is not single player from either side tonight either who would get pass marks for their passing accuracy.

Misplaced passes were frustrating but some big tackles. I liked his heart tonight (and I have been very critical this season). Bassey looked excellent

At this point the only thing he brings to the table is you know he will stay fit

We really, really need 2 CH’s between january and the summer minimum

His passing left a lot to be desired, but Connor’s defending tonight was top notch. I love the big man. He has played in nearly every Rangers game these 3 and a half years and has been sterling for us in Europe and in winning #55.

He had a shocker in his post match interview at Hampden, but I will forgive him if he just does his job and defends our goal. He did that tonight and I’d like to think that’s a monkey off his back and a real confidence booster going forward. There’s no need to talk about hunger when you can beat a Rangers hating Hibs side to go 7 clear at the top of the table, and are through to the knockouts of the Europa yet again. Keep going big boy.
The two clearances he made, the second especially, match winning clearances!!!!

Agreed

Some really poor, sloppy moments but also some superb blocks and defending. Think that's what it's going to be from him now.

Is this an overflow from the match thread of posters who maybe aren’t quite as ‘supportive” as others?

Defensively I thought he did fine. He stopped a certain goal with that flick.

His passing was poor, though. Not being at the game sometimed it's hard to tell if this is down to poor runs from the strikers or just bad passing.

Seriously who you going to play in front of him? Been his biggest critic this year but thought he was defensively ok tonight.

Back