Goldson

So sorry to say this but I was his biggest fan but he’s now a liability so poor, heads all over the place and doesn’t want to be here.
Get him to France !!
He was a colossus second half. Don’t forget he was on a booking. Yes some misplaced passes but his blocks and interceptions were just vital. I don’t care if he signs a pre contract with anyone else, he must stay for the season.

He passed the ball straight to a hibs player then got skinned and I think Bassey bailed them out at back post.

Then he kept the ball in and lost it at the corner flag aswell. He caused alot of panic in our play tonight and was woeful imo.

We kept a clean sheet and got a massive win so I'm delighted but a few need to up their levels.

Defenders defend
Midfielders create
Forwards finish

Goodson should be laying off to someone in midfield to spray the passes his short game was terrible tonight aswell

Back to front all night we went no midfield

Badly lacking a Barry Ferguson playmaker for the cam in this system

Aribo Kent morelos terrible tonight I’d have hooked them at ht for arfield wright sakala

His deflected clearance deserves high high praise. It was outstanding defending.

All round play though he was guilty of putting us under pressure numerous times.

Defensively he was competent but in possession and starting our attacks he was poor. First job is to defend I get that, but we've come to expect much more from him in regards his use of the ball. He is used far too much by McGregor for example for this aspect of his game to be off.

Most normal people would agree defensively he was good tonight but his passing was terrible only on FF would you get people saying he was poor

Davis and Kamara's passing was a lot worse than Goldson's tonight

Made mistakes, made a goalscoring clearance that helped us win! Was good at the end.

3 points and up the road.

Great clearance to stop a tap in,passing poor but he had a good game
2 difficult games ticked off with 6 points

Won everything in the air, gave it away every time he had it at his feet.

Strange strange game from him.

I think the last two games he has been ragged at times but he's our best fit defender by the length of the country. Hope he has more ragged games and we keep a clean sheet......

The negative comments about Goldson tonight are out of order, very good defensive display. Passing could have been better but still strong defence display so give the guy some credit.

His passing was pretty poor tonight, which is usually a strength of his,

But he defended really well,won headers, cleared his lines, and was a huge part of a clean sheet.

Made an unbelievable clearance at 0-0 missplaced a few passes but let’s not act like he was poor defensively just because people didn’t like his interview the other week

Hibs allowed him the space to have the ball as they knew he wasn't picking a player with them. We need centre halfa through the door in January ASAP.

He cleared a certain goal (somehow) but his overall game was very poor tonight. We need a new centre back or two in January.

Defended well, passing was shocking at times but could say that about most of the team. Clean sheet and 3 points. His interception for that cross kept us in it or they had a tap in

Very poor tonight and his passing was atrocious.
Yet stopped us from going 1 down , which is his job as a defender.
Not a ball playing midfield player. When he did come forward with the ball the midfielders stood still and watched him , it’s them you should be angry with.

He done some solid defending but he's got to learn what his limitations are and just clear his lines at the right time.

Goldson was excellent tonight, %^*& knows what game some of you were watching

Between him and Aribo for MoM for me

Back