MOTM Poll Hibernian v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know we're all used to teams raising their game against us - but you have to wonder why hiv's can't replicate tonight's form against most other opponents

It can only be down to hatred I suppose

Boyd class again. Being questioned on the penalty yet again. Says. "You get soft boiled eggs and hard boiled eggs. still an egg"

You want to get hung up on the wording then.
Rather than just be happy we got out of there with 3 points. A venue we drew 2-2 and won 1-0 at last season incidentally.

Strange man
It's not so much the wording as you blethering pish at me when you quoted my initial response.
You> "What are you on about haha."

Noticeable they had to give the cinch man of a match to a Hibs player because clearly no Rangers player would stand in front of the cinch signs!!!
And it was noticeable that Gio stood in front of the Hibs sign and not the cinch backboard for his interview

Gio has made us harder to beat, tightened up the defence, but we can't play davis and Kamara in the same midfield.

Goldson is a bombscare, his passing is abysmal, and morelos ahould be burying that header in the first half, i still have no idea why he is being selected over Sakala.

Boyd on being asked about the penalty:
There's soft boiled eggs and there's hard boiled eggs...but they're still eggs!
Brilliant Big Man!
:) :) :)

Gio has made us harder to beat, tightened up the defence, but we can't play davis and Kamara in the same midfield.

Goldson is a bombscare, his passing is abysmal, and morelos ahould be burying that header in the first half, i still have no idea why he is being selected over Sakala.
We need an upgrade on kamara and Davis now, both far too slow now

Switched from RTV to sky... FFS... Every question from that b! tch is... Was that a penalty?.. Did Rangers deserve to win.. How good were Hivs... FFS.. that's why I don't watch SKY OR BT

best i have seen beaton, amazed he pulled up potatous for his play acting in the first half

He had a pretty good game, for once.
Thought he was going after Alfie, and he pulled up that Potateous fukwit.
Hibs players were at it the whole game, screaming for fouls that weren't, faking injuries.
I hope you're all hurting, girfu yeez ya jakie bastards :))

Barisic 2nd half was actually not bad, overall maybe Bassey but gave it to Barisic as it seemed a definite no chance after 1st half. Lets be honest no one was really great.

Can’t disagree, Davis is a fantastic player but he doesn’t have what we need now. Hopefully we sign a younger version of Arfield in January.
Davis will always be a Club legend for me, he is a Ranger - that doesn't stop age catching him though and I think he might be struggling to switch it on when required.

Arfield has to start at the weekend, Jack will hopefully fit back in as Davis is dropping off and Kelly is always in the background.

Couldn't watch the game due to work, but it is fascinating to look at the match thread in the rear view mirror and notice how so many of the fans piling in on the players in pages 50-51, incredibly can't find any combination of the letters S...E...Y to celebrate a Rangers late winner. Just an observation! Huge win tonight Bears.

He was warned in the first half for his “antics” and started grinning at Beaton like a 10 year old.
The guys no right in the head.
He was on telly playing against the Rangers. He was showing off.

In the end, his team lost and he was entirely to blame.

Get it right, right up him.

Rangers are top and he’s stuck at a no mark diddy club.

That was always going to be a tough fixture, especially after the Hampden debacle, but we dug in and deserved to take all three points. Definite penalty. The angle from behind the goal clearly shows the contact. Clean sheet is a bonus. Seven points in front tonight and the goal difference is now cut to three. If we can get through the next few weeks unscathed, I think we will be looking good.

We were not at our best but will take a win like that every day of the week. A stonewall penalty cannot belive the nonsense about it being soft. Roofe done will when he come on.

Arfield must start at the weekend and please Rangers pass in front of a player when we are driving forward. The number of times we passed behind or in line with the player in space tonight was driving me mental. We completely lost momentum.

Onwards and upwards still live in hope that Gio gets us kicking on to find some sparkle of last year.

3 points in the bag so perfect end to the night.

Tremendous away support once again - simply outstanding.

Latest posts

Back