Xavi Simons

His current contract is for €1m a year, signed when he was 16, and has a big Instagram following. Tbh he doesn’t sound like the type that will enjoy away games at Dundee etc.

Suppose it’s also possible the hype is real and he’s absolutely sensational. Doubt the move will happen either way.

Reactions: Moz
thinking-hmm.gif

This would be one of the weirdest signings we've had in years. So far out of left field it's almost surreal.

He's one of the most highly rated youth players in the world atm.
Tbh I agree but whilst it was not on the same level Ianis Hagi was pretty left field and remarkable too at the time. I remember waking up in the morning and checking the official RFC Twitter and suddenly seeing loads of tweets saying “announce Hagi” and I was like wtf is going on.

Top tier young star, with a high end agent. Would have release clauses and percentages set up in the deal.

Sadly probably nothing in it, I would be absolutely delighted if there was any truth in this.

File under garbage.

With that agent, expect a move to China or newcastle on 80k p/w.

So we could be signing him on a pre-contract for the summer in theory?
I mean Raiola will rip the arse out of signing on fees possibly but if he wants regular football the player might force it through either that or he stays at PSG getting limited game time

Interesting one.

Bassey has shown us that you don’t particularly need a massive amount of top team games and that Rangers can improve you, but he’s very highly rated already.

Would stress out the Rangers da’s due to his height and the fact he doesn’t run about crunching people.

Back