MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And he's never pissed in anyone's cornflakes.

A bit stupid to question people for hypothetical scenarios when you've made an even more ludicrous post.

Are all you posts this daft? ;)

have a good day fella, you are clearly out for a argument today. I’m sure someone will oblige in good time.

And Davis?

I think folk are looking for something that isn’t there. Both being rested makes perfect sense given the load upcoming

Davis is ageing and has played a lot more football than Kent this season.

I don’t know the reason either but I don’t think he’s been left out for a rest.

Edit - unless he’s being rested for a meaningless game which makes little sense

Although Kent is apparently being rested, it looks like Gio isn't going to frequently rotate the goalkeeper and also the centre half position. I much prefer less rotation in those positions.

Good team and should have plenty for this match. GvB could pick 17 starters and some on here would still be unhappy though. The 3 subs have restricted us a lot this season compared to last.

You can also reply to the amount of money he’s made us in Europe if you want Hammer, because FACTUALLY he’s been the clubs best ever signing in terms of financial return. Yes ?

I quoted what you just said literally word for word in a Morelos thread last week Grigo, I’m not a Morelos basher

His double against Prague and the last minute header against Legia to take us into the group has probably earned us north of 20m in prize money and ticket sales

that doesn’t stop him from being infuriating from one game to the next

I am hoping to have a nice relaxed afternoon, no raising of blood pressure as the local chemist failed to renew my body medicine today so don’t need us to go behind first or at all. Clean sheet and 3 goals to the Rangers will do nicely.

Absolutely baffling that Morelos has kept his place yet again after two woeful performances in a row

Hagi very fortunate to keep his place too after midweek

We have a capable squad with the likes of Roofe, Wright, Bacuna and Defoe.

Imo, healthy competition for form can only be achieved if you are genuinely making the 1st team on merit.

That said, I suppose we don’t see the levels in training. Perhaps Alfie/Hagi are tearing it up in training and Gio wants to persevere. Doubt it though, I think they’ll be dropped if match day form doesn’t pickup soon. Gio has a reputation for making those big calls.

Scott Wright is on the bench. We have a massive squad and there’s no point in having this depth if we can’t use it against relegation fodder at home.

Fair enough. I’m not at all concerned by his omission but was just suggesting it makes little sense. Surely he doesn’t need a rest and could do with building some momentum and confidence.

Would have thought the resting would have come Thursday with nothing to play for and away to hearts on Sunday

Nonsense, doesn’t take much to see that Alfie has been p!ss poor for almost all of this season. Why you trying to act like some sort of football guru?

Fans are more than entitled to call this out and offer an opinion that alternative squad players should be given a chance.

By your logic, if the manager calls it. Or indeed you call, there is no argument to be had. Kinda defeats the purpose of a functional football forum. :rolleyes::shh:
People went after Alfie first after the Hibs game when there were clearly worse performers.

The same people who always do.

I'll hazard a guess you are one of them.

There were worse performers, but they always go for him first. I note he’s still in the first XI yet another player isn’t even in the squad. Probably shows people arent right in going for him first for Hibs.

Back