MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m sure Kent picked up a knock when he went on the mazey dribble into the box, continued fine after it but maybe feeling the aftereffects
I love Kent but he misses too much football and has probably only put in one or two great performances this season. The penny is dropping with me that if we get a near £20m bid for him in January I’d lean on selling him, banking half the money and using the proceeds on a replacement and one other player.

We just haven’t had much use out of him this season.

I'd prefer to start our strongest 11 every game right now.

Like to see us build up as big a gap as possible before visiting the mhanks.

I love Kent but he misses too much football and has probably only put in one or two great performances this season. The penny is dropping with me that if we get a near £20m bid for him in January I’d lean on selling him, banking half the money and using the proceeds on a replacement and one other player.

We just haven’t had much use out of him this season.

If it wasn’t for Kent we would not have got that penalty midweek.

Did he tell you that personally or is that just your opinion?
My opinion but it’s seems clear enough given he’s started every game under the new manager.

Hagi is a difference maker and his reputation on the continent is something the manager will be more than aware of

Won't lie, would have liked to see someone other than Alfie from the start, be it Sakala or Roofe. Thought he was OK mid week and no where near as bad as some thought, but still short of what we know he is capable off. Good to see just 1 sitting midfielder, and Sakala getting a start, albeit for Kent who I presume has picked up a knock?!?

Away at work so bought the Rangers TV stream... meant to start at 2:30 but im still getting a blank screen, is anyone else?

My opinion but it’s seems clear enough given he’s started every game under the new manager.

Hagi is a difference maker and his reputation on the continent is something the manager will be more than aware of

Well let’s hope his reputation nets us lots of money.

Manager clearly far happier with Alfie than the many, many bitter haters on here.

Its almost as if loads on here dont have a clue what they're talking about when it comes to football.

Nonsense, doesn’t take much to see that Alfie has been p!ss poor for almost all of this season. Why you trying to act like some sort of football guru?

Fans are more than entitled to call this out and offer an opinion that alternative squad players should be given a chance.

By your logic, if the manager calls it. Or indeed you call it, there is no argument/debate to be had. Kinda defeats the purpose of a functional football forum. :rolleyes::shh:

it is, you are asking me about how I would react to Alfie scoring a hat trick in a cup final, which has never happened.

are all your posts this daft?
And he's never pissed in anyone's cornflakes.

A bit stupid to question people for hypothetical scenarios when you've made an even more ludicrous post.

Are all you posts this daft? ;)

Calling bullshit on that. He’s just guessing. If he was just being rested, which makes no sense, he’d be on the bench.
And Davis?

I think folk are looking for something that isn’t there. Both being rested makes perfect sense given the load upcoming

it is, you are asking me about how I would react to Alfie scoring a hat trick in a cup final, which has never happened.

are all your posts this daft?

You can also reply to the amount of money he’s made us in Europe if you want Hammer, because FACTUALLY he’s been the clubs best ever signing in terms of financial return. Yes ?

No different to all the rest of us on here mate!
We are all typical football fans that think we know better than the manager. Funnily enough, we don’t.

Depends on the manager.
I know better than any Rangers manager that picked Russell Martin.

C'mon Rangers, smash these c**** today!

True Hammer, and funny.

Doesnt mean he’s not still our best striker.

I did say I’d sell him if we get the right bid, and a suitable replacement mate, because Roofe cannot be relied on.
Tbf mate, right now you can rely on roofe to score. That’s more than what Morelos is currently offering.

Back