MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great result, great performance.

Some fucking horrific takes on here in this thread. You can’t fault a single players of ours today. Aye some played better than others, that happens in football but every player in the pitch for us did their bit and contributed.

If you have any negativity towards a player after that. You’re wrong, and just looking to have a go.

Pressure on that lot again tomorrow.

Much much better.

Players playing happier. Playing better. We look. More organised. And the massive plus, no goals against for over 400 minutes

Good performance - I felt Alfredo looked good, Wright was exciting as was Bacuna, and great to see Jack back. Now I am in the weird and unnatural position of hoping Dundee Utd win

Morelos MOTM for me. He’s been excellent.
Definitely one of the contenders

Along with Aribo and Sakala.

Barisic a great performance too

Those of you picking at Alfie on a day where he is man of the match contender really need to consider how you know nothing about a game you've probably spent years watching. Maybe football isn't the game for you or ask yourself why you are blinded by hatred.

"Frustration for James McPake. His tim team...."

Even when you are wrong, you are right Tom! :)

Marshall was rightly given a yellow for yanking Bacuna back - but, he should have got a yellow in the first half. Once again, the referee didn't do his job!

The whole team has had an injection of energy and confidence, that was great , sitting here clapping like a seal.

Back