MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder what McGregor's just been saying to Griffiths.
Shagger follows that nonce on IG so I wouldn’t get your hopes up. He’s probably just telling him to get off the pitch with no aggro.

More chance of someone like Buff or Kamara clobbering that racist nonce bastard.

He’s a frustrating player. Gets a great first touch and gets himself past his marker into space with pace and more often than not, does nothing with it.
Did it today ended up tripping over his own feet as he got past a defender to the by line

There’s a player there I think

Really?!

Just looked at his live match stats and they are saying something very different.

One shot and it was on target, one aerial battle and won that too. 91.4% pass completion only McGregor and Barisic have better. 2 interceptions as well. I could go on
And Barisic (who was solid defensively) more often than not took the easy option with his passes. Much more than Tavernier.

Much better football today, love the transition from back to front, the energy and link up was much better. Wonder how many times the wee Japanese fell down in his living room watching that today

Thought Barasic was outstanding today, really enjoyed that, 1st time in a long time I have had to leave early, couldnt believe how busy it was walking by the WRC at 82 mins

A canter. Unlucky not to have more goals.

Let's get tore into the rest of these December fixtures. I actually think resting Kent and Davis bodes well with such a busy schedule coming up, where the previous regime might have run them into the ground.

Could easily have been 10-0 on another day. Some sloppy finishing and some great goalkeeping kept it respectable. Comfortable 3 points. Barisic and Aribo fantastic.

Those of you picking at Alfie on a day where he is man of the match contender really need to consider how you know nothing about a game you've probably spent years watching. Maybe football isn't the game for you or ask yourself why you are blinded by hatred.
Ridiculous hyperbole

I thought that was a pretty good game. Sure, we could have had more goals but the performances overall were very good. Thought Morelos looked a bit more like himself and his goal was excellent, amazing strength. Aribo was excellent. Barisic had a great game as well, in fact he was my motm.

The fact we were taking shots from distance on a regular basis was superb and it showed how much problems it will cause. We got a goal from distance. We had both Bassey and Barisic hitting shots from miles out and causing problems. More of that is needed and it does look like Gio has worked on that with them.

Controlled the game, got a load of chances and took a few goals. Didn't struggle in defence and didn't really give them a sniff. Apart from the effort late on which McGregor got very lucky with.

Griffiths should have been off. His 2nd yellow was probably more of a yellow than the first one. Dirty wee scumbag of a guy. Too much to expect a frozen shit to fall out a plane and skelp him is it?

Overall, well pleased. Shame it's Dundee Utd for the pigs tomorrow as they'll win that with ease.

Good solid performance. Far more like us.
Seem to have lost the malaise that was creeping in and regained our confidence.
.......and if Macpake doesn't like it, send us an email, ya prick.

Definitely one of the contenders

Along with Aribo and Sakala.

Barisic a great performance too

Those of you picking at Alfie on a day where he is man of the match contender really need to consider how you know nothing about a game you've probably spent years watching. Maybe football isn't the game for you or ask yourself why you are blinded by hatred.
Give it a rest ffs. You’ve got the same obnoxious party line for anyone that disagrees with you. Stop sensationalising legitimate opinions from fellow fans, It’s embarrassing.

You talk about football maybe not being for other posters. I put it to you that Rangers may not be the club for you. The way you attempt to bring other fans opinions down is not reflective of our values or ethos.

That nonsense is better placed for the other side of the city. I’ll drive you.

the peado should have been off hagi should have had a penalty only right we Slate these cunts when we win

Our mist complete performance of the season
It’s important both of these things aren’t lost in the aftermath of a routine victory

That's one goal conceded in 4 games since Gio took over.
It's very pleasing that he's rectified our slack defending and made us much more solid.
I'm being a bit picky, but we do have to be much more ruthless in front of goal. We're creating plenty of chances but not taking enough of them.
Still very pleasing result and performance.

Well deserved MOTM for Joe Aribo, but I thought the whole team including the subs had a good day. With a wee bit of luck we could have scored a few more, but I'm happy enough with the 3 and no injuries.

Allowing that Dundee a poor team, that's a great performance right through the squad. None of the sluggishness of many games under Gerrard this season. Playing with energy, grit, intensity. Shooting from a range of positions. Players running aggressively at defenders. Defending well. Build on that over the next month and we are in for a very good season.

Did you learn anything about football in the 2nd half? Or you still got shocking opinions

So morelos shouldn't have done much better with the two first half chances? I think that's a pretty solid opinion? But you're obviously some footballing guru.

Seriously mate, you've been replying to everyone on this thread with the slightest criticism like a hysterical woman, away have a lie down. You'll pish your frillies at this rate.

Give it a rest ffs. You’ve got the same obnoxious party line for anyone that disagrees with you. Stop sensationalising legitimate opinions from fellow fans, It’s embarrassing.

You talk about football maybe not being for other posters. I put it to you that Rangers may not be the club for you. The way you attempt to bring other fans opinions down is not reflective of our values or ethos.

That nonsense is better placed for the other side of the city. I’ll drive you.
Rate Alfie out of 10 today?

Well done Rangers. Controlled the game. Got the goals at good times and kept intensity throughout. Unfortunate not to score many more.

Back