Leigh Griffiths only intention today was to injure a Rangers' player.

He reminds me of a guy that turns up to 7s and doesn't do much.

"What you get up to at the weekend? Just had a few takeaways and some beers in the hoose" kinda guy.

Last time he scored against us was 2017. 4 years ago when he was 27.

2017 against dross in defence.

The junkie paedo was every bit as revolting as we expected him to be when he came on.
Tom the commentator said that he made a gesture to the Rangers fans in the first half when he was warming up.
Did anybody see what the classless tramp did?
Loved it when big Joe effectively took the piss out of fat git and straw hair grabbed his shirt.
Good to see Alfie getting in his face.

Wouldn’t be shocked if he had a bet on himself to get sent off today! It looked like he was desperate to get a red card.

As the title says, he went on to the park today to do his heroes a favour and have an important player for us, either injured or missing via a red card.
I don't need to reiterate that he is a scumbag and always will be.
How the dick stayed on the park is another matter altogether. Do you not send someone off because he's got alleged mental health issues?
Ref was a shitebag, he should have been off.

I reckon he will be back at the sharkdome in January. If they lose some of the players expected and don't buy again, they might need him for cover.

A disgrace that a professional football manager would risk his job playing someone in that condition.

The best thing about it he is finished at the top level

Homelessness awaits ya trouble making weirdo

Back