Ryan Porteous - 'I am a hard man'

Always taught that it's the quiet ones you gave to look out for, the ones with the mouth are the biggest shitebags.
I was always the mouthy one:p

There’s very few properly hard football players now. I can’t think of one.

You have to go back to Souness/ Ian Ferguson/ Keane / Viera type guys for genuinely tough players.

200.gif

I can't say that I've ever even heard this guy speak but he seems thick as mince. Would that be fair to say?

Boyd was 100% correct, without all the nonsense and garbage on the park he would actully be a decent player, shut your trap, cut out all the garbage and get rid of all your hatred, stop trying to injure players with tackles that ain't normal..... never going to happen tough, guys a bawsack.

So hard that he falls to ground under no challenge, then slaps ground like Donkey Kong when not getting his own way.

He is a thug who banks on opposition players not hitting him back as they can't afford to get sent off, and he knows other players and officials will come help him if it kicks off, thats not a hard man, that's a coward.

The fact his manager lets him sit there and mump a lot of incoherent shite (that usually comes back to bite him on the arse) speaks volumes about the pair of them.

He should be getting pulled to one side and told to cut out the shit chat, keep his head down and concentrate on trying to improve his game, instead of constantly selling his team-mates down the river with his hawfwit antics on the park.

Imagine him coming up against Hurlock, Souness, or even Ian Ferguson, he would shite it!

Back