Will they ban attendances again?

Big concern would be if it drags on and we're bcd for months. It would hit our fi ances massively, especially the Dortmund game.

If it’s a choice between postponing football for a period of time or play bcd then I would rather not play any games til fans are allowed in.

If we have a lockdown/closed door/restrictions any of the above 2 fucking years later and WITH vaccines are we really getting out this shit until we all just say enough is enough.

The thought of the football stopping is actually depressing.

I cant see everything shutting. Hopefully this is just a tactic to get everyone vaccinated. Hopefully it works and we move on.

Explain to me what vaccines have failed so miserably in human history. I'll wait for your most intelligent reply, oh wise one.
The Flu vaccine is given every year because the strain mutates. Covid-19 is far more viral and so mutates faster hence the need to adapt the vaccine. Very few vaccines are 100% and they all require time to eradicate a virus. its only been a year at most of us having this one. It will work, it just takes time.

The Flu vaccine is given every year because the strain mutates. Covid-19 is far more viral and so mutates faster hence the need to adapt the vaccine. Very few vaccines are 100% and they all require time to eradicate a virus. its only been a year at most of us having this one. It will work, it just takes time.
I've been vaccinated for smallpox, mumps, diptheria, etc. I know of no-one who's gotten any of these diseases in my lifetime and I'm old.
Don't give them that pish about "it just takes time" More people have gotten infected since Covid vaccines have been given. The flu vaccine is a joke.

Can’t help but laugh at the cowards who refuse to admit they’ve been utterly conned by all of this.

Remember, just two weeks to flatten the curve.
I don't know about being conned. I think most people believed what the so called scientists said. Get vaccinated so we can get back to normal. We all see how that went.

I've been vaccinated for smallpox, mumps, diptheria, etc. I know of no-one who's gotten any of these diseases in my lifetime and I'm old.
Don't give them that pish about "it just takes time" More people have gotten infected since Covid vaccines have been given. The flu vaccine is a joke.
It took a hell of a lot longer than a year to get rid of smallpox and diptheria, which still exists to an extent. Mumps is definitely still in existence. My wife has had it and so has one of my pals. Its not even that uncommon.

It took a hell of a lot longer than a year to get rid of smallpox and diptheria, which still exists to an extent. Mumps is definitely still in existence. My wife has had it and so has one of my pals. Its not even that uncommon.
Like I said, I don't know anyone who's had any of those illnesses, except in third world countries.
The only reason Mumps would be infectious is because the infected weren't vaccinated.
If the Covid vaccine worked, the vaccinated wouldn't be running around with masks on.

over 5k cases on Mumps in England in 2019 alone btw.

No way will they play behind closed doors at the piggery - their core vote would revolt - game will be off, and rearranged when all their players are fit again.

Like I said, I don't know anyone who's had any of those illnesses, except in third world countries.
The only reason Mumps would be infectious is because the infected weren't vaccinated.
If the Covid vaccine worked, the vaccinated wouldn't be running around with masks on.
I dont know anyone that can fly a plane but im still pretty sure they stay up in the air. Mumps happens in the UK in the thousands. Thankfully less due to the vaccine. Covid will go the same way, thanks to the vaccine. It just takes time. That is harder to deal with at the time for sure but its just the way it is sadly.

I dont know anyone that can fly a plane but im still pretty sure they stay up in the air. Mumps happens in the UK in the thousands. Thankfully less due to the vaccine. Covid will go the same way, thanks to the vaccine. It just takes time. That is harder to deal with at the time for sure but its just the way it is sadly.
Stop talking pish.

If Celtic push for Sunday to be played and it then means its closed for the 2nd of Jan then I would fully support their cause. Public safety after all. Then, boot Omicron's baws by the 20th and re-open.

Stop talking pish.
Mate, you literally used 'Mumps' as an example of vaccines that are proper vaccines working to eradicate a disease. This was disproven about 10 seconds later using government stats from England. Not sure its me who is talking pish.

Like I said, this is torture but it will work. Will just take time.

Mate, you literally used 'Mumps' as an example of vaccines that are proper vaccines working to eradicate a disease. This was disproven about 10 seconds later using government stats from England. Not sure its me who is talking pish.

Like I said, this is torture but it will work. Will just take time.
How many Mumps cases versus vaccinated Covid cases? I rest my case. You talk pish.
Go ahead and post the data. I bet there are thousands more breakthrough Covid cases than Mumps.

How many Mumps cases versus vaccinated Covid cases? I rest my case. You talk pish.
Go ahead and post the data. I bet there are thousands more breakthrough Covid cases than Mumps.
Dearie me. Mumps and a coronavirus are incomparable given they are completely different things. One is also far more transmissible. It doesn't matter though, the point was that vaccines work but they take time.

anyway, this is a football forum not a Cobra meeting so who cares. What will be will be.

Mumps isn't a novel virus. SARS COV 2 is a novel virus.

The pandemic phase will end when there is a crossover point reached between the virus mutating as it adapts to its host over time, coupled with vaccine efficacy. This is when it moves into the endemic stage where it can be managed as a less serious disease, most likely seasonal, coupled with annual vaccines for vulnerable and elderly groups (or indeed those who simply want it).

Many have estimated that the switch to endemic disease will be in 2022. Your comparisons with small pox which took 200 years to eradicate are folly.

Happy with that as long as it's a UK wide decision and not one dictated by wee nippy et Al.
Don’t understand how anybody could be happy with it. People spend a lot of money to support the team and I don’t want to miss out on matches again due to a lot of scare mongering from our shite bag government.

Cheers mate.

Just seems there’s never gonna be an end to this bullshit
The public has the power to end it. Just turn the tv off, stop taking effin tests and stop complying with draconian rules. They are doing this to us because the majority comply, and media constant fear mongering helps them.
I won’t be complying with any lockdown rules again, screw them all

People that don't see what is coming in the next couple of weeks haven't really been paying enough attention. Scary that after 2 years people are still blind to what is going on.

I never said that though did I? I said people won’t be happy with being locked out of games they have already paid good money for again.
And I said that it will matter less to some people whose immediate priority is not being able to watch live football. Everyone is different.

Back