Will they ban attendances again?

With all the stuff going on about Omicron, do you think wee nippy might ban attendances at games again soon? I hope this doesn't happen, but with gigs at the Hydro being postponed and David Martindale calling for the winter break to be brought forward, will the snp administration at our toytown parliament dictate that attendances at football matches should be limited, or indeed stopped? Or will they wait until after the Old Firm game on 2nd Jan. before deciding? I know which side of this argument my money is on. Can you imagine the outrage, carnage and flying sharks if they weren't allowed access to their midden on 2nd Jan?
But, but we have covid passports…..

Think this weekend will be last set of games for a while. Might not even get them played.
I think the OF games has no chance, certainly not with a crowd.
The way things are looking down south allready makes me genuinely think this season could be voided.
As current champs we will be put forward for CL automatic entry :D

Nippy will be beside herself with happiness at the thought of banning fans.

She will be under strict instructions though not to do it before we go to the piggery.

That is a 100% vote loser.
I think you'll find most of the scum support would prefer the OF game put off untill after the break.

Think this weekend will be last set of games for a while. Might not even get them played.
The way things are looking down south allready makes me genuinely think this season could be voided.
Wow that would be magnificent imagine the fall out

I cant see everything shutting. Hopefully this is just a tactic to get everyone vaccinated. Hopefully it works and we move on.
Well it’s not working.

If they won’t rule out more lockdowns, then I’m ruling out taking any more vaccines than I already have. I’d assume there will be plenty people on the same boat as me

If they stop them, there’s no chance it’ll be back to normal as early as February. This “circuit breaker” is laughable pish and we cannot continue to live our lives like this any more.

Teresa May speaks sense. We should try listening to her
Spot on mate...if we're kicked out of Ibrox before the winter break I genuinely fear that'll be it for the season

Well it’s not working.

If they won’t rule out more lockdowns, then I’m ruling out taking any more vaccines than I already have. I’d assume there will be plenty people on the same boat as me

But you will. You will have to to live a normal life. To go to football

But you will. You will have to to live a normal life. To go to football

There won’t be any football if she puts the country back into lockdown.

And you can take a test now. I can’t even get a booster for another two months anyway. But I have no plans to take one until she categorically rules out a lockdown

Yes but at some point there will be football and holidays and you will need fully vaxxed and boosted
I’ll cross that bridge when it comes to it, but as far as I’m concerned if they’re going to lock us down anyway I won’t be bothering my arse. Whole country has been lied to yet again

Nippy and her Welsh comrade are desperate to lockdown again.
Both have been asking Westminster for money to reintroduce furlough.
If they were that worried surely the schools would have closed for Xmas already?
It's also a bit hypothetical to tell everyone to limit their social interactions, but 50k at a football game is ok.

I don't think they will stop football being played. Nippy will be happy just to ban fans. If she does that then I agree the tramps will push for the game to be postponed.
Ban fans and the pubs will be heaving.
I think they will postpone games.
I see St Midden now have cases. Only a matter of time til all clubs have serious outbreaks.

Not a chance this season will be voided. I don't believe Scottish football can afford that.

No way will there be another full lockdown, the country cannot afford it. As far as football goes i reckon they will ride it out as is till the break ten we have an in built shut down. After that 3 break when it becomes apparent that the new variant is less dangerous than previous ones football and the country at large will be back to as close to normal as you get nowadays. Just my take, maybe being optimistic.

I would be astonished if there’s not a lockdown of some level in January.

The trouble is that the vast majority have adhered to previous lockdowns, social distancing, vaccination, not seeing loved ones for prolonged periods and other aspects of government guidance or rules imposed.
Mostly we have done our bit and complied.
Now we find that a new variant throws all of that out the window and it’s time to repeat.

At some point, people will stop complying because there is no benefit to do so.

Governments globally are being caught flat-footed by all of this, and the worst thing that anyone can do is point to a certain country as, “getting it right” because within a few months they will be caught out too.
The political point scoring & opportunism demonstrated in all of this has really aggravated me.

If anything is going to happen it will be after boxing day I reckon. They know if they cancel Christmas again, at best, its political suicide, and people won’t listen. At worst, people take to the streets and there could be serious disorder.

Honestly hope not.

Clubs, including ours is already struggling to recover from last years impact on businesses.

I can honestly see clubs going to the wall if we closed down for an extended period of time.

Honestly hope not.

Clubs, including ours is already struggling to recover from last years impact on businesses.

I can honestly see clubs going to the wall if we closed down for an extended period of time.
Other clubs
Who wished that on us.

Oh dear how sad

Other clubs
Who wished that on us.

Oh dear how sad

100% get where you’re coming from mate but at the end of the day a lot of peoples livelihoods and mental well-being rely on these clubs. Don’t want to see people losing their jobs and people suffering mentally because their club goes tits up.

I think they will allow all games to go ahead until after the January break.

I think it will be games behind closed doors until Feb and then they will look to slowly re-introduce fans.

Personally, with the increase in cases it probably makes sense to be proactive and start playing games behind closed doors straight away.

Award the league now ! We can arrange a glamour friendly with Dundee later.

I really cant see outdoor crowds being affected, hospitality maybe including concourse sales. Its all guesswork though.
Biggest problem might be players having to self isolate unless exceptions made for football if negative LFT's are returned.

100% get where you’re coming from mate but at the end of the day a lot of peoples livelihoods and mental well-being rely on these clubs. Don’t want to see people losing their jobs and people suffering mentally because their club goes tits up.
They wanted that for us.

Millions wanted us dead

Its a strange disease alright. My son, unvaccinated, mid 20's fit, is in self isolation....8 days so far. Two positive PCR tests, 4 negative LFT's....no symptoms. Dont know if Delta or Omicron !
I've two friends dead from Delta, pre vaccine...one 90yo the other 36yo, no underlying conditions.

Its a strange disease alright. My son, unvaccinated, mid 20's fit, is in self isolation....8 days so far. Two positive PCR tests, 4 negative LFT's....no symptoms. Dont know if Delta or Omicron !
I've two friends dead from Delta, pre vaccine...one 90yo the other 36yo, no underlying conditions.

That's very sad

Not many under 40s with no underlying conditions have died of covid

Back