Break brought forward, Boxing Day games go ahead.

You just know we'll be left with a fixture pileup out of this when our game against St Mirren gets called off despite being the only team who wanted to play.

Due to fixture congestion the Premiership clubs have chosen the third way, with the planned New Year games now to be played in the week beginning January 17.

So we’d have no Aribo etc

I’d like to see a proper scathing response form our club. I would also be looking to reject playing the fixture until we see it fit since we are now at the disadvantage of 3 players away etc.

It’s no wonder our league is undervalued it’s run by incompetent idiots.

So we now play a game without fans that we've paid for but they refuse to?

Corruption in plain sight. They've actually shit themselves from playing Rangers.

Stunning that Motherwell are the first people to break an spfl membership executive decision let alone the rest of the gangsterism that’s been going on . Again .

The OF game will get arranged for a weekend late in the season and Celtic will end up with an even bigger injury crisis. I've never been more certain of anything.
Record and sun are saying:

Due to fixture congestion the Premiership clubs have chosen the third way, with the planned New Year games now to be played in the week beginning January 17

Back