Wednesday Night Football Update Thread

Good news.
Slightly off topic, but I switched on sky sports news after the Tottenham v WHU game to find out how many they had won by....
The sky reporter Mark Bensted looked and sounded as if someone had peed in his Bovril.

Get that right round you cowards.

Getting right into their fat arrogant manager now as well. They're not happy which makes me happy.

Karma, now for them to drop points to St Johnstone too…..a turning point for St Johnstone to get things back on track….while Celtic are in disarray at their master plan going pear shaped at the first hurdle!!

Well done to St Mirren, Celtic had no real tempo at all, that guy Moffat and this other really lanky guy on their team slowed everything down. One thing I noticed is the kids all put everything into that game, similar to when we played Dundee United, the kids played well. Great stuff

They don’t have a midfield or back four and their goalkeeper has a mistake in him every game
Officials will be our biggest problem, they have already helped them stay in touch

Prick ref still trying to give them it. The goal kick after 5 minutes finishes the game for anyone else.

fast-show.gif

Get that right round you cowards.

Getting right into their fat arrogant manager now as well. They're not happy which makes me happy.
Postecoglou will have no clue why the fans are raging. He’ll soon realise that the league cup win means %^*& all in the context of this season. I guarantee he will come out at the press conference before the weekend’s game saying “I don’t understand it, mate. We just won the cup”.

Which will just boil the scum fans’ piss even more.

Corrupt Officials need pulling up about the ridiculous amount of added time the scum get when it's not going their way.

Well done to St. Mirren there.

Glad I went a walk to kill the last 15 minutes (made sure to add on another 5 for injury time) so I didn't hit refresh until 90+6 like I did their game v Ross County

Three points on Saturday, then the break. Helander and Roofe hopefully back in January, and a few new signings. Play the sheep and them in a empty stadium. Careful what you wish for tims, muahahahhahhahah.

Might tune into Sportscene at 10:30.
I watched the full game. They are utter shite. We would have taken 5 off that team with ease. St Mirren probably only got over the halfway line half a dozen times and I’m not exaggerating. Curtis main had a good chance, which he fluffed.

Back