Wednesday Night Football Update Thread

If they'd scored in the 7th minute of injury time again after such disgusting and predictable antics this week it would have been the most sick I've been since their goal last week.

As it is, I'm going to have a fantastic Christmas and I hope with all sincerity that is has completely ruined the festivities of every single one of the paedo harbouring cunts.

It's a shame they are too retarded and skilled at mental gymnastics to realise that they are the establishment team... And they use that power to amongst other things, protect and enable paedophiles.

A truly horrible organisation

GIFRUY

I think Hearts trouncing them at the beginning of the season was funnier but with all the ref help that was definitely a vintage loss

I didn't watch the game. Can anyone who did tell me (honestly) if 5 mins injury time was legit?

The thing with stoppage time is even when its abnormal like their's it's usually still legitimate, probably even not enough. The ball is out of play for more than 5 minutes in nearly every game, the average game the ball is in play for 30 minutes each half. So a ref adding on 5 minutes in most games can be justified.

Chasing the win and all they could do was bring on a RB, a LB and a CM who has played about 1 game. Their squad really is horrendous.

The thing with stoppage time is even when its abnormal like their's it's usually still legitimate, probably even not enough. The ball is out of play for more than 5 minutes in nearly every game, the average game the ball is in play for 30 minutes each half. So a ref adding on 5 minutes in most games can be justified.
Burn the sensible talking witch !!

Their entire squad is clearly dead on their feet and struggling to cope with the intensity being asked of them. They have a break now after Boxing Day but that is actually going to make things worse for them. They are now looking at playing 9 games in 23 days straight after the break before they have a 7 day rest period, then another 6 in 16. This will only get worse if they progress further in the Scottish Cup and Europe.

We have dropped 9 points in total in 19 games and we haven’t really clicked into gear.

It’s now a half season shootout with a 6 point lead. Bring it on!

It could actually end up being more as St Johnstone away won’t be easy, especially with them fighting for their lives at the bottom of the table. ;-)

Sorry I’m late to the party.

So ………

BWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ya rat bastards.

Get yer Karma right up ye :))

Back