Favourite Rangers goal you have seen

Bobby Russell v Hearts, 4-1. Wee Doddie scored for Hearts in his first game back but Russell's goal was sublime.

Albertz mazy run at the piggery in the Scottish cup. The moment he sold their last defender with the dummy strike you just knew what was coming. Hairs standing up just thinking about it now.

"Hes got Laudrup to his right, Mccoists gone through the middle. Hes not gonna need any of them. Hes gonna go all the way"

Last edited:
Lovenkrands last minute winner in the Scottish Cup Final

Pedro Mendes 30 yard screamer at their dump

In terms of the quality of the goal I don’t think I’ve ever seen a replay of Kris Boyd’s goal against Thistle at Firhill. Van Basten-esque volley and I was about 4 or 5 rows from the front to see it rip into the back of the net. Mendes also scored a sublime goal curled into the top corner with the outside of his boot in the same game. Left the ground and there was a weird rumour going round that Gazza had died :confused:

Seen a lot of great goals ( McKay, jamie ness, jelavic v hearts) but my favourite recently was Morelos second against feyernoord away. Just a brilliant header and at that time it looked like at that time that he was one of the hottest prospects in Europe

Not sure Novo I’m Florence counts but as I was there I’ll count it.
Lovenkrands in the Cup Final.
Hateley against the Sheep to win after Souness left. I was bricking myself we’d blow the league that day.

I’ve seen some beauties over 60 odd years,but the one that gave me the biggest buzz,was Edu’s last minute winner against the Scum:))

This is a generational thing and I believe my contemporaries will concur.

Colin Stein's equaliser at Easter Rd in 1975.

Look it up Bear Cubs and cast an envious eye to those of us who were there that day.

Albertz slaying the tims in consecutive matches, plus THAT free kick of his against the paedos at Ibrox.

Wilkins volley, Gough from 6 inches in the 2-2 game, Hateley’s header to slay the sheep and win the title, Alex Miller at the Chamber of Children’s Tears, Cooper’s keepy uppy, plus his free kick against the sheep.

Honestly, so many and I haven’t even started talking Super and Gazza. Could slevver on all night :))

Back