Favourite Rangers goal you have seen

Nacho Novo against Falkirk or Bert Konterman against the filth.

Both at opposite ends of Hampden funnily

Out of the games I have been to it should be Rod Wallace against Borussia Dortmund or Albertz's free kick in 97 but i'll go for Bert Konterman against them at Hampden

This is a generational thing and I believe my contemporaries will concur.

Colin Stein's equaliser at Easter Rd in 1975.

Look it up Bear Cubs and cast an envious eye to those of us who were there that day.
That’s number two on my list after the Doddie one I posted above. An incredible day all around on this one.

1975 was my break out year, going to the Easter Road game and the League Cup final, neither of which I had tickets for and both of which I was expressly warned not to go. Maverick 11 year old strikes a victory and never looks back.

Either of Hateley’s goals vs The Sheep last game of the season

McCoist overhead kick v HIV’s League Cup Final

Mo Johnston vs Separate Entity FC

Amato v them to make it 4-2. Lovely goal. The game that Lambert also had a collision with Albertz's knee. Thankfully The Hammer's knee was fine.

McCoist overhead kick vs Hibs for me as well. I was right behind it in the terracing behind the goal.

Robert Fleck against Ilves Tampere. Best remembered for Cooper waltzing past the entire opposition twice before squaring it to Fleck.

Simply magical.

Toss up between Bert Konterman vs the scum or Scott Nisbet vs Bruge. I think it was the reaction around me and the unexpectedness of them both more than anything that made them so special

A toss up between Colin Stein's at Easter Road and Bud's 2nd in Barcelona. An honourable mention for big Tam's piledriver in the '73 Cup final.

Lovenkrands 2002
Konterman Semi vs them
The 3 goals in 7 minutes at Killie just because you knew what they meant
Mendes vs them.
Nacho in Florence
Nacho vs Falkirk SCF

What's your favourite rangers goal you have seen

Some belters over the years

But going for mccoist against Hibs overhead kick
Plenty to choose from over years.
Nigel Spackman against them.
Gazza so many.
And Kai johanson in early 60's...
But ALFIE's last season against them when he done the lego muncher is at top

Going back a long time but an Alex Millers rare goal v Celtic at Parkhead, it was our first win there for ages.
There were half a dozen of us altogether behind the goal, it probably took us 5 minutes to get back together again, after leaping and jumping around in all directions.

Favourite not best. But still watch our equaliser at sharkheid when big lee mc scored straight after theirs. The priceless atmosphere at their ground and it was my first trip there!

I was coming on to say this. Pure robbery from us and the campest celebration you’ll see to go with it

Scott Nisbet v Club Brugge, has the Champion's League seen a more amazing goal since?
I remember watching it live at the time at the as a kid and had it in my memory it was this spectacular shot from away out on the wing.

Seeing it years later I was a wee bit disappointed that my memory had deceived me and that it was just a big clearance that deflected and caught the wind and the goalie wrong footed :D

Sandy Jardine ---- Semi against Bayern on to the final 3 great goals unforgettable. Seen quite a few already mentioned but EVERY RANGERS GOAL IS A GREAT GOAL. W.A.T.P.

If it’s in the flesh then has to be either Barrie McKay at Hampden or Edu.

Sitting in CF4 watching that ball bounce about in front of the goal was utter torture.

Arteta’s penalty against Dunfermline too actually

I'd be here all night as so many favourites

But lovenkrands winner, gazza 2nd v sheep, Ian Ferguson at love St are three.

Mendes at paedo Park.

De boer v killie.

Laudrup a selection of beauties

There's been so many over the years, apologies to th OP as I didn't see this goal live but heard it on the BBC worldwide.

They said that there had been a late goal at Ibrox and crossed up to the game and I'm saying to myself please, please let it be us and in my mind I thought how good would it be if Mojo was the scorer.

Lo and behold.....
.what I would have given to to have been there and be in Glasgow that night.

Mark Hateley’s second in this game is always the first one I think of. Weird given I’ve seen better goals but there was somthing about this in real time watching from the beach end. Majestic.

Back