Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

All this show does is play dumb, try and kick up mud and put the clarity of the situation on the perceived irrationality of the rangers fan. Coincidentally they have some rangers fan (really are they?) on who has the opposite view to everyone in the fanbase, where all this crap will benefit rangers. They know fine we’ll what’s going on. Boils my blood.

All this show does is play dumb, try and kick up mud and put the clarity of the situation on the perceived irrationality of the rangers fan. Coincidentally they have some rangers fan (really are they?) on who has the opposite view to everyone in the fanbase, where all this crap will benefit rangers. They know fine we’ll what’s going on. Boils my blood.
They've learned after the legendary calls last season from tearful Tims.
I have noticed that the main presenter is a bit snippy this season. I wonder what didn't happen to cause that?

They’re very much pro-Neil Doncaster. Not really a surprise tbh.
On the subject of no more match postponements available, it’s very much, we’ll worry about it when it happens angle they’re taking.
An amateurish way to look at things. No wonder our league is a laughing stock.

Lest we forget...

owen-moffat-in-action-for-celtic-during-a-preseason-friendly-between-picture-id1233868402

The absolute nick of that kunt... :))
Who the hell is this? One very weird looking individual . Don’t think I’ve seen a more ugly cûnt

Heard about ten minutes in the car and it was clear as day that Mark Wilson was in serious pain. The best part is that those scumbags hate him because he “grassed” on the Celtc/Dundee United keeper after the Ashton Lane fracas.

I actually love the fact that we’re hated that much. All we have to do is keep winning.
As for Rae and Dalziel pandering to the filth then all they are doing is embarrassing themselves. The fact that the filth are running scared of us makes me so fckn happy after what we’ve been through. I strongly believe that if Gio does the business (which I’m sure he will) then we’ll leave they bastards behind us for years to come.
Like some others on here I only listen when the howlers are howling. I don’t see the point of listening any other time. SSB panders to the filth. They always have and always will. It’s not worth getting upset about it. Fck the lot of them. We welcome the chase.

Somebody tell Keevins 2 of our African players were English when we bought them!
I am not listening to it was shite last night and would not listen to that runt keevins, but for those that are listening has anything been said about shaggers interview and did they play any of it?

I am not listening to it was shite last night and would not listen to that runt keevins, but for those that are listening has anything been said about shaggers interview and did they play any of it?
Never heard a mention but stuck it on alexa while wrapping presents, missed a bit at the start and was in and out of the room. They mentioned Gio saying something at the start. Keevins was saying if you sign African/Japanese/Aussie stars you basically have to suck it up if they are unavailable through call ups. Duncan did try to tell him the point was they were available until the fixture changes.

Never heard a mention but stuck it on alexa while wrapping presents, missed a bit at the start and was in and out of the room. They mentioned Gio saying something at the start. Keevins was saying if you sign African/Japanese/Aussie stars you basically have to suck it up if they are unavailable through call ups. Duncan did try to tell him the point was they were available until the fixture changes.
Thats why I never listen to when he is on scum supporter and he knew what went on at the pedodome he is one of them that buried the stories, but getting back to Shagger all i have heard while out driving on snide radio news, smooth radio news, it was always comments made from the other mcgregor saying right decision to bring forward which I found strange all these stations driving the same narrative nothing on the rangers players interview that was more controversial to say the least, sounds to me same narrative being driven again

Rae started the show tonight saying we beat St Mirren 2-1 yesterday.

I haven't missed listening to this but thought I'd give it 20 mins tonight.

Gordon Duncan wasn't on that was the only positive.

No mate I actually like Gordon . Compared to jim delahunt Peter Martin and paul
Cooney , not forgetting Gerry the provo mculloch then Gordon Duncan is on the whole fair . I genuinely believe he’s a Motherwell fan who says it as he sees it . Tin hat on

The return to Snyde of Articulated Lawrie, still spewing the “it took Gerraaard 9 attempts to win a trophy and AngeBall only 1”

Yes Lawrie but we still stopped 9 and 3/4 in a row ya bitter 19th Century Terrorist cuntbag B-DB-DB-DB-D

Their misery and bitterness gives me no end of pleasure
Aye flange won four games to get a trophy , Gerrard went unbeaten in 38 to win his . It's embarrassing they try to make it like for like .

Cooney , not forgetting Gerry the provo mculloch then Gordon Duncan is on the whole fair . I genuinely believe he’s a Motherwell fan who says it as he sees it . Tin hat on
He might not be as bad as them but that's not saying much.

He is a smarmy prick.

I don't mind him either. He's obviously a Motherwell supporter, but that's kind of clouded his judgement recently when it comes to Turnbull. He's very defensive of him and it seems to make him lean to the dark side. I don't believe he has any love for the scum, just former Motherwell players.

He was in the RTV studio tae summarising the gemme yesterday..

A touch of dementia wi this man.

I don't mind him either. He's obviously a Motherwell supporter, but that's kind of clouded his judgement recently when it comes to Turnbull. He's very defensive of him and it seems to make him lean to the dark side. I don't believe he has any love for the scum, just former Motherwell players.
He's the same with O'Donnell when anyone says Patterson is a better player.

Go back and listen to some old shows surrounding Dubai, he didn’t even want to be drawn on it as it wasn’t about football! The fact it became a bigger story forced his hand, listen to any Rangers OF victory and it’s about what Celtic did wrong. Listen to the Rangers v St Mirren game the title was to be won, listen to the aftermath of the George Square celebrations. You don’t have to support Celtic to be a Rangers hating piece of shit, 2012 surely showed everyone that?

Does that plank Lawrie go into Glasgow pubs and blabber like that to guys having a beer.

Glasgow is a city where you usually don't use two words when one will do.

Must get gubbed regularly.

Is Kheevins trying to put a curse on us by saying that we won't lose a League game for the rest of this season. ?
Pay no attention to his predictions. He always goes way over the top based on current trends and form. He had the scum finishing third in the league and Aberdeen finishing second after one league game.

Having said that I actually think we have a good chance of going undefeated for the rest of the season domestically provided we are not cheated in the scum games.

Go back and listen to some old shows surrounding Dubai, he didn’t even want to be drawn on it as it wasn’t about football! The fact it became a bigger story forced his hand, listen to any Rangers OF victory and it’s about what Celtic did wrong. Listen to the Rangers v St Mirren game the title was to be won, listen to the aftermath of the George Square celebrations. You don’t have to support Celtic to be a Rangers hating piece of shit, 2012 surely showed everyone that?
THIS...

Back